Liam Rosenior!! | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liam Rosenior!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The only thing Cobi does is change his mind on a regular basis who is the best man for the job, one minute its the lIncoln boss then the bayern guy and now this one, but he watches an unhealthy amount of football so knows plenty of names and probably reads about them to know more than you and I.

“Watches an unhealthy amount of football, I like that, you’re probably not wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Lancastergreen
Nov 18, 2011
I don't think Cobi has ever said he knows everything about football though tbf what is there to know?
Here lads, this is called a ball... this is called a goal.
The only thing Cobi does is change his mind on a regular basis who is the best man for the job, one minute its the lIncoln boss then the bayern guy and now this one, but he watches an unhealthy amount of football so knows plenty of names and probably reads about them to know more than you and I.
TBF to Cobi, no one was talking about Rosenior before as no one imagined he'd be available.

Oct 10, 2018
If you want a Club Liam who's Hierarchy will back you as much as possible. With a honest hard working endeavour backed by passionate fans, who would be happy to watch the brand of footy you developed at Hull. Look no further, green has to be your favourite colour

Oct 10, 2018
I guess it will all depend on if Liam wants an immediate return to Head coach/ manager role. Was this a shock to him as it was to Argyle or Hull's fans,

Wonder if he new before the last game of the season that play off was all or bust.

Reactions: Greendawe

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Can someone explain to me what Rosenior has actually done to have the whole fan base wetting themselves?

He was sacked at Derby after we beat them in league 1 and I was surprised when I saw him as Hulls manager on Saturday. The quality of some of their players they should have been in the play offs surely?

Am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.