Liam Rosenior!! | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liam Rosenior!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2022
He must realise that here is a good opportunity, but he may also be sought after by the likes of Sheff United and possibly Southampton if they pull the trigger on Russel "Grease Lightning" Martin.

If those clubs are in, we are not.

I find his post match interviews a little over-passionate at times. But I do think he's a good fit and would love to have him as our head coach.

Many people believe he was the brains and tactics behind Derby when Rooney was manager. After going separate ways, their managerial careers is evidence that only adds weight to that theory.

Reactions: Tonka
Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I think it's early days, others will become available, but I do like the guy and he seems to have the right combination of experience, youthfulness and preferred playing style. However, can we afford him or someone of his quality? I think we must find a way.

Jul 12, 2016
Because he fits the profile of the type of candidate that the club have previously said they want, with the added bonus that he has experience of managing at this level.
And failed to motivate his players to beat us on Saturday?

Jul 12, 2016
Why wouldn’t we?

Young and upcoming.

Charismatic personality.

Gives honest and open interviews.

Experience of managing at this level.

Plays a fairly attractive brand of football.

The fact that Hull fans are gutted should tell you everything you need to know.
How can you possibly know he gives honest and open interviews?
Charismatic personality to you maybe.
Limited experience
Plays “ fairly attractive football” What does that mean?
Football fans have different opinions. What percentage of Hull fans are gutted?

May 28, 2015
He took over at derby at a really hard time after they got relegated from the championship with their financial troubles. He had a decent squad and wasn’t really given time. It wasn’t like Warne worked miracles instantly! The only thing I’ve already mentioned is that I think he would need to improve is the speed of his teams play and that I’m now thinking that my understanding is he’s played us 3 times as a manager and never beaten us. Lost 3-2, drew 1-1 and lost 1-0 of did we lose the away game to hull this season I can’t remember! If this is the case I think it really backs up the point against slow football where I always feel we play better against teams who pass the ball slowly and we are able to counter them (as we showed against Leicester) makes me wonder if argyle could become that team who are guilty of overplaying. If we do go for him, as dewsnip I would be looking at that being an area I would want to improve him. Find a balance between slowing the game down when we are leading and not quite being as open as we were under schuey. But also capable of really giving it a go which his hull team didn’t really seem able to do on Saturday. In general though he’s by far the best candidate and I would love to see him arrive

Sep 13, 2003
I’d love him to take charge at Argyle. I fear he’s out of our reach however. I reckon he’ll be getting offers from clubs higher up the pecking order than we are.
He'll probably end up at Sunderland. Better paid and doesn't have to uproot his family down south. Although likely to be sacked before the end of the year due to the high expectations by the Mackems!

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
I’d love him to take charge at Argyle. I fear he’s out of our reach however. I reckon he’ll be getting offers from clubs higher up the pecking order than we are.
Many (most, all even) of which will not provide the opportunity and the security. Say, under his guidance, we go e.g. 17, 10, 14 he would be under no pressure to improve while Hull, in 7th, quite ridiculously, hand him his marching orders.

Reactions: GreenThing

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
As Leslie Crowther would say,

Liam Rosenior come on down the price is right.

Reactions: pastyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.