Ipswich get US investment of c£100m | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ipswich get US investment of c£100m

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Tbh we havent achieved anything in the championship for a big investment. Now if we were in top three with a chance of promotion i bet we would have investers looking around. The lure of the premiership is great. Unfortunately we are bottom half at best and have to rely on local investers or those with a plymouth attachment. And that is no slur on SH as i think he has been fantastic with Argyle.

Reactions: boletus edulis

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Their latest accounts show last season wages was £19.8 million what is £91 for every £100 of income and was losing about £300K per week

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Doesn’t this break FFP rules? Or does this not apply in the Championship?

Not sure if it breaks the FFP rules because it’s done over a 3 year period of you breach them or not and I think in the Championship you can lose more money then in League 1 and 2

Apr 1, 2017
Have to admire them don't we, had a quality squad last season and managed to keep hold of them and their management team, added even more quality this season and looks like they are on their way to the prem.

Apr 1, 2017
We certainly don't have to admire them, just look at those figures!

I'm jealous of them mind. :D
We are all jealous...seems like we are always the bridesmaid 🤣

They have done amazing to keep pace with Leicester and Leeds TBF and hope they go up

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
We are all jealous...seems like we are always the bridesmaid 🤣

They have done amazing to keep pace with Leicester and Leeds TBF and hope they go up
If they win tonight they achieve 90 points for the second season running.