Thank you to Dewsnip and Nance (merged) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thank you to Dewsnip and Nance (merged)

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
He was offered a opportunity at a club closer to his family, at a club with better resources, who would pay him better.

So get over it and grow up, it was his attacking style, and positive relationship with the players that put us in a health 9 point cushion which proved vital, fact.
I don't blame him for leaving but he proper left us in the poo. He was desperate to go. Thanks for last season, yes. But this season?! fudge no.

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
I get what people are saying by possibly thanking SS for the thrilling attacking football and points haul before he left.
HOWEVER, the manner in which he left and when he left, in my eyes ruined any of the thanks i had for him for this season.
Lets not forget he didnt win away with us.
The players, management board and SH deserve all the thanks. Looking at the championship and us stying in it is simply outstanding effort.

Jul 12, 2016
He was offered a opportunity at a club closer to his family, at a club with better resources, who would pay him better.

So get over it and grow up, it was his attacking style, and positive relationship with the players that put us in a health 9 point cushion which proved vital, fact.
Schumacher would not have done any better than Dewsnip and Nance and I know who I would prefer to have a pint with. The fact is he left us in the lurch and arguably has easier fixtures before Christmas.

Reactions: jimsing and jaytal

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Was the right appointment due to continuity imo, given how late SH took to pull the trigger on Foster.

I don’t think a new manager would have had anything close to enough time to have made an impact, and it would have been a rushed decision.

Glad they got us over the line, and let’s hope once bitten twice shy on the next appointment.

Reactions: RochdaleGreen

West Norwood Green

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 3, 2004
Wow. Good stats cheers👍

Dewsnip look shattered this afternoon. They have both put a lot into those 2 x periods

Yes, I thought the same. A lot of stress to carry at any age but exhausting when older. I imagine ND carrying some guilt about the IF appointment too, so a huge stack of relief for him. That said, being at the very heart of such meaningful and ultimately successful times, that touch the lives of very many, must also feel incredibly rewarding. Also, ND has been at the centre of everything at PAFC for some time and so it must feel great to be needed too!

Oct 20, 2015
I thought it was the cheapskate option. I thought we had to have Warnock.

I was wrong, again (it's happening a lot lately). Hats off to both of them, two absolutely outstanding results.

Nobody had us beating Leicester and very few thought we could beat Hull.

Thank you both, and I promise I'll have more faith next time.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Gutsy calls today too with Devine in there ahead of Forshaw and Houghts and BG on the bench. Well done to the caretakers.
Balham Green was on the bench?