Pre Season training (new players photo) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pre Season training (new players photo)

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
The players that havnt signed would probably not be training because of insurance cover and the risk of injury

Mar 23, 2008
Keepitgreen":1qlfyodh said:
Deacster":1qlfyodh said:
Where are the pics pls? Not sure if i'm having a senior moment but can't see any links here.
PL2 3DQ":1qlfyodh said:
Glynn":1qlfyodh said:
Also Reid might be in the picture just behind Rooney.

I thought the same. It does look like Reid and not like any of the new signings. No McHugh in that photo.

Argyle twitter
Thank you. Isn't that Reid in the hall pic?

Mar 21, 2008
Screen%20Shot%202016-07-01%20at%2020.30.25.png

Is that Reid in the gym in front of Brewster with his arms crossed?

He doesn't seem to be involved in any of the running sessions, and it definitely isn't him next to Slew running at the back of that line

Dec 22, 2015
Just checked him out and it doesnt look anything like him either.

What's confused the hell out of me today is what was that Reid statement all about today? And why is Curtis Nelson in Plymouth and in the gym with the lads, but with no kit on?

Jul 7, 2006
Bristol
Plymouth85Green":ymzl263n said:
And why is Curtis Nelson in Plymouth and in the gym with the lads, but with no kit on?

Still in town, waiting for a deal to be finalised with his next club and/ or saying goodbye?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
From the various rumours (and pure speculation) Reid can't get a club and is now facing the problem of settling for us at a reduced wage or holding out for elsewhere. Nelson wants to go and he's waiting for the negotiated fee to be sorted. McHugh is nowhere to be seen and no-one knows where he is. Harvey and Mellor have gone and no-one seems to have noticed or cares!!

Sep 9, 2011
Lymington
Argyle Life has tweeted that one of the unknowns is Josh Lelan. One of his arms is tattooed if that helps. Also there is a tweet with a picture of someone sending a message to Argyle on Facebook that says 'I think Nelson is leaving unfortunately. His partner is a teacher at my children's school and today's letters says that she's leaving due to her partner's job relocation!!' When I get on the PC tomorrow, I'll see if I can put a copy of the tweet on here. Only using a tablet at the moment.

Mar 21, 2008
Yep the guy running next to Slew is definitely that Josh Lelan, and to be honest the guy standing with his arms crossed could be too, I wouldn't say centre back is a priority area though, how about some midfield/attacking players?

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
On the rumours section it states that he is a right back so if he cover RB and CB then I think that well complete the squad defensively. I imagine that his wages would not be too high.