Pre Season training (new players photo) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pre Season training (new players photo)

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
The photos selected will have been chosen to create this thread and aid speculation. Top work whoever chose them to hide or half hide key people. Five star work.

Apr 27, 2009
Tony_Flags":2a720ur4 said:
The photos selected will have been chosen to create this thread and aid speculation. Top work whoever chose them to hide or half hide key people. Five star work.

Exactly what i was thinking, i see the Herald are encouraging people to play the guessing game too

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Deacster":2zmmdbb3 said:
Where are the pics pls? Not sure if i'm having a senior moment but can't see any links here.
PL2 3DQ":2zmmdbb3 said:
Glynn":2zmmdbb3 said:
Also Reid might be in the picture just behind Rooney.

I thought the same. It does look like Reid and not like any of the new signings. No McHugh in that photo.

Argyle twitter

Life centre...2nd pic was better though, walking to HP on his phone telling villa and Bournemouth that the sun is shining in Plymouth, the lads are buzzing and he wants to be part of it.

Well hopefully anyway

Feb 22, 2008
Herts
I love this thread - each season we all stare at a couple of photos trying to work out who is in them..... :0)

Signals the real start of a new season

COYG

Dec 22, 2015
Ahhhhh I hate that we are/seem to be losing players like Nelson and McHugh! I just pray we have managed to keep one of them at least. Bad times and real shame to lose a player of Nelsons ability and age.

A

Anonymous

Whilst it would be a shame to lose a player like Nelson who has been with us ages and has grown into the captaincy role, I think McHugh is more important to the team. Reid, not sure he will ever hit the heights that we all hope and we now have good attacking options on board

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Didnt anyone go to watch the training then to see who was there ? If Reid was there seems to be an abundance of strikers.In my view the important one is McHugh as midfield looks a bit short of numbers at the present time