The '5000' programme. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The '5000' programme.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It really is a Bobby Dazzler, suggest you get there early if you want one, I reckon they'll sell out before 1900 hrs I reckon.

A must for any Argylemabillia collector.

Nice to see mentions to Sue Pollard, Lewis Ridge, Tyhee Slim, Bex and Noddy as well.

Plus a double pager on the Dream Team of players who have excelled against the Six Toes. Especially like Buster (Kiss the badge) Philips being in there! :twisted:

I would imagine GoS has quite a bit of input into this beauty as there is some meticulous detail in there.

Top marks for Argyle on this one, great idea. :clap:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sorry chaps I entered some new stuff since you first read it.

Yeah, I would get one (if not two) early Smiffy, I have a real feeling we will be asked for these from tomorrow.

Jul 29, 2010
Yep, big crowd anticipated but i'd doubt they've been brave with the ordering. At a fiver they don't want to be left with stock.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
IJN":1ksqa5vb said:
I would imagine GoS has quite a bit of input into this beauty as there is some meticulous detail in there.
:thumbup:

Jul 29, 2010
It's an 84 page, hard spined, monster. I feel as excited as Mr. :thumbs: feels when a new shirt comes out....only without the damp patch in my jeans :oops:

Plenty of boxes left o/s the Demport with an hour to go.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":2y4p7nh2 said:
Yep, big crowd anticipated but i'd doubt they've been brave with the ordering. At a fiver they don't want to be left with stock.

Surely the price is designed to cover any excesses they have left over.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":y875b7pv said:
Sorry chaps I entered some new stuff since you first read it.

Yeah, I would get one (if not two) early Smiffy, I have a real feeling we will be asked for these from tomorrow.

Bit late in the day but a copy signed by both teams and managers would auction well je crois? :nworthy:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
X Isle":2wlsd2a1 said:
A quick skim through Cabbie and I doubt it. It's virtually a book.

It sounds similar to Palace's programme this season which is 88 pages, hard spined and with a hologram cover. It's only £3.50 though and based on that, is why I said the price might be supporting any losses in the case of production outstripping demand.

Jul 29, 2010
Or, perhaps, just maybe, i dunno, due to higher volume of sales a premiership club can negotiate a lower %age production cost.

Either way, and in the nicest way possible, bog off with the pre match nit picking, it'll soon be game on :scarf:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Lundan Cabbie":2m7wjhv2 said:
X Isle":2m7wjhv2 said:
A quick skim through Cabbie and I doubt it. It's virtually a book.

It sounds similar to Palace's programme this season which is 88 pages, hard spined and with a hologram cover. It's only £3.50 though and based on that, is why I said the price might be supporting any losses in the case of production outstripping demand.
If our club have built in a loss-covering margin then well done them, another sign that the profligacy that nearly prevented us reaching 5000 competitive games is gone. Surely with PL income streams, even at the smaller clubs like Palace, programme sales are simply small change. It is our special programme - let us enjoy it without another lesson in how inferior we are compared to Crystal Palace.