The '5000' programme. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The '5000' programme.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
memory man":1cb9679d said:
Lundan Cabbie":1cb9679d said:
X Isle":1cb9679d said:
A quick skim through Cabbie and I doubt it. It's virtually a book.

It sounds similar to Palace's programme this season which is 88 pages, hard spined and with a hologram cover. It's only £3.50 though and based on that, is why I said the price might be supporting any losses in the case of production outstripping demand.
If our club have built in a loss-covering margin then well done them, another sign that the profligacy that nearly prevented us reaching 5000 competitive games is gone. Surely with PL income streams, even at the smaller clubs like Palace, programme sales are simply small change. It is our special programme - let us enjoy it without another lesson in how inferior we are compared to Crystal Palace.

All I suggested was that the club may have priced it so that they can produce enough to cover demand and have a safety net should they misjudge it and good for them for doing so.

I can promise you one thing though. Premier League clubs, despite their overall income would never produce programmes with a loss in mind. The cost of production of tonight's special edition may not be as great as some might think it would be.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
If this gets abandoned then it really will be a collectors item with Sunday's game at Notts County becoming the 5,000th game :)

B

bigdavegr84

jespafc":3ltv38hq said:
Any chance these will be available online for exiles?

ring the club reception. They will take payment over the phone and post out

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
LG":wwwb4f4k said:
Still selling them at half time.so much for the 'buy them before 7 o clock sell out'

Hell sorry Paul. what should I do? :oops: :wave:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Pogleswoody":2je86v1t said:
IJN":2je86v1t said:
Sorry chaps I entered some new stuff since you first read it.

Yeah, I would get one (if not two) early Smiffy, I have a real feeling we will be asked for these from tomorrow.

Bit late in the day but a copy signed by both teams and managers would auction well je crois? :nworthy:

Funny you should say that. :greensmile:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
IJN":puzs2rwl said:
Pogleswoody":puzs2rwl said:
IJN":puzs2rwl said:
Sorry chaps I entered some new stuff since you first read it.

Yeah, I would get one (if not two) early Smiffy, I have a real feeling we will be asked for these from tomorrow.

Bit late in the day but a copy signed by both teams and managers would auction well je crois? :nworthy:

Funny you should say that. :greensmile:

Sorry Ian .. I should have known that you'd be on the case!! :thumbs:

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Bought 2 Copies as such as fantastic match programme

Great to see Argyle going through the decades With The player of the year and leading goalscorers

Great work by Greens On Screen Steve & Argyle Media Team

#Argyle5000 :thumbs: