Josh Windass | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Josh Windass

C

Cobi Budge.

Fancy a move down south Josh?

Rare you see an opposition player applauded off the pitch by both sets of fans.

Aug 7, 2008
Devon
He wasn't that good - Carey was better today. Argyle fans are too soppy - you wouldn't get Leeds fans cheering off opposing players - so wet

Aug 24, 2008
He needs to find his way out of McHugh's pocket first. He was good, but not Carey good. Carl had him covered. That's my guess for why he was subbed

May 26, 2006
South Devon
VerdeMax":34fnnxc7 said:
He wasn't that good - Carey was better today. Argyle fans are too soppy - you wouldn't get Leeds fans cheering off opposing players - so wet

WTF have Leeds got to do with anything?!

He was a good player, let's be honest. He completely ran the show in the first half.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
VerdeMax":18g8tgyg said:

Leeds are nothing to aspire to, one of the most hated clubs in the country, I'd ratter be a soppy Pilgrim than a scummy Leeds fan :wave:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Should have scored after 5 minutes. Dallied, got robbed.
Thankfully our striker (much maligned) scored with his (half) chance. But I suppose Windass gets more out of 10??

Jun 8, 2014
Ollieargyle9":281mrnrv said:
VerdeMax":281mrnrv said:

Leeds are nothing to aspire to, one of the most hated clubs in the country, I'd ratter be a soppy Pilgrim than a scummy Leeds fan :wave:

All hail the fourth division. :nworthy: