Josh Windass | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Josh Windass

Apr 15, 2015
Suddenly feeling old. I used to live in Oxfordshire in the next street to Dean Windass and my daughter was in his son's class at school!

May 26, 2006
South Devon
Far bigger clubs than us are reportedly looking at him. He's the best opposition player I've seen down here in ages. Hence the round of applause, which is very rare at HP for a player on the other team.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Goodness knows what their manager was thinking taking him and their right winger off! They caused us problems all afternoon and didn't look as effective when they were subbed. Baffling decision but one I was quite relieved about.

Dreamgreen

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Steve.PAFC2012":q0llp3ht said:
Goodness knows what their manager was thinking taking him and their right winger off! They caused us problems all afternoon and didn't look as effective when they were subbed. Baffling decision but one I was quite relieved about.

Very much agree with that, it seemed a weird decision to me too. Those two were their main goal threat.

Although he was a bit less effective in the second half, Windass was popping up all over the pitch in the first half and we couldn't get near him.

Along with Roberts (Portsmouth) and Aborah (Notts County), Windass was another class act in this division (along with a number of Argyle players obviously).

Penlee

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Sorry to be a misery but I have only ever applauded an opposition player once and that was Paul Gascoigne. There were people clapping Windass who wouldn't clap our own players.

Jun 11, 2012
up_the_line":1xeifj9w said:
Should have scored after 5 minutes. Dallied, got robbed.
Thankfully our striker (much maligned) scored with his (half) chance. But I suppose Windass gets more out of 10??
Every post, utl... really? Relative of yours? :lol:

Of course he does.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
VerdeMax":2wztztmk said:
He wasn't that good - Carey was better today. Argyle fans are too soppy - you wouldn't get Leeds fans cheering off opposing players - so wet
Rubbish , he was the best player on the pitch by a country mile, "soppy" ? No some of us are football fans, as well as argyle fans, and are big enough to recognise a great performance whoever he plays for. mam !

A

AR09YLE

He was outstanding and I was relieved when he got substituted.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Yep. Destined for a higher level. Great movement in between the lines & timed his runs in behind very well. A real handful. Relieved to see him go off. 14Crooks also has good potential.