Special Guest at Home Park this Tuesday | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Special Guest at Home Park this Tuesday

Dec 21, 2010
Thank you to the club for inviting Lewis Ridge and his son Nathan into the directors' box for tomorrow's game against Leyton Orient. Lewis has not missed an Argyle game, home or away, in over 30 years ! This is an astonishing record which, through the intervention of Ian Newell and the Trust, is being recognised by our Club.

Aug 10, 2006
:nworthy: :nworthy: :nworthy: enjoy your special evening lewis supporter of the year without a doubt and it's about time you were recognised.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Amazing record. I've heard of Lewis, I probably know what he looks like, so can't wait to meet the legend that is.

L

Lee Jameson

Lewis, was even on the pre-season tour to The Gambia. He also walked to Swindon from London on Christmas Day back in the 90's to make sure he could make the Boxing day fixture.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I feel humbled. :scarf:

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Nonsense, he never walked from London to Swindon. It was actually Farnborough to Swindon which was only about 60 miles-lightweight. :D
He walked through the night & fell asleep in a hedge. Argyle lost 3-0 & were garbage which was inevitable I suppose.
Mr Brent should sort him & Nathan out for a free season ticket for his madness, sorry I mean support.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":2z6vi89k said:
i have said this many times on this site.we are the best fans in world football and this bloke is living proof. :nworthy: :clap:

Calm down Steve. :greensmile:

Incredible dedication. I take my hat off :nworthy: