Special Guest at Home Park this Tuesday | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Special Guest at Home Park this Tuesday

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":2of7o1lq said:
Steve Evans":2of7o1lq said:
i have said this many times on this site.we are the best fans in world football and this bloke is living proof. :nworthy: :clap:

Calm down Steve.

Incredible dedication. I take my hat off :nworthy:
oi lundan back off pal.we are the best fans in world football.it is a pasoti fact. ;)

Lee Jameson":1sv3mzaq said:
Lewis, was even on the pre-season tour to The Gambia. He also walked to Swindon from London on Christmas Day back in the 90's to make sure he could make the Boxing day fixture.
I use to meet up with Lewis when I travelled with the London supporters club during the 80's and 90's. I believe he had to pay for a bodyguard for the entire week he was in Gambia. Travelled back from Sunderland with him on a Tuesday night once, we managed to blag ourselves on to a postal train back to London as we missed the last passenger train back

S

sluggy_dave

Lewis even travelled down to Elburton Villa for this seasons opening pre-season match!

I said to Lewis, I didn't expect to see him there, to which he replied he had Argyle withdrawal symptoms, so jumped on the train.

True Argyle Legend

Well done Lewis

:nworthy:

Aug 31, 2006
IJN":20b7ghn3 said:
Incredible.

If you can put up with those bleddy adverts, here's a nice piece by Celia in the Herald.

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Argyle- ... story.html

Well done the AFT for quite rightly shouting this from the rooftops.

If you use either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your web browser, you can add a free extension called Ghostery, which, when enabled, stops all the adverts on the herald site (and every other site). Advert free browsing is bliss :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Spent a lot of time with Lewis and Nathan tonight, nice to meet them and Lewis is a very private man who doesn't like the glare of publicity.

Good on him. Lovely bloke.

Sep 8, 2011
Preston, Lancs
Over the past 30 years I have ducked out of many an away match for a whole host of reasons, but principally that we were playing crap at the time and that there was little prospect of a result. This man made that trip. Every time. Plus 400 miles for every home match. Phenomenal. Bonkers. Lewis, take a bow - if only we had a few thousand more like you! See you at Hartlepool.