Free Beer (Channel 5 FL Highlight Show) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Free Beer (Channel 5 FL Highlight Show)

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Clarke_B":3c6rytc3 said:
You would need more than free beer to get me on that show....
Yes, I was thinking the same. There can be only one thing worse than having to watch it and that is to be there. Even free beer should not persuade right-minded people to endure it.

L

Lee Jameson

They contacted the London Branch at short notice to go on the show, so the committee organised a few people to attend (9) after the Wycombe away match, only for them to call up on Friday evening to tell us not to worry, we have the team we want now as Charlton Athletic supporters will now attend.

After that I would not even watch the programme and as somebody else stated a free drink to listen to people who say things such as if "Portsmouth had won all there home games they would be top."

Never did I think say go back to the BBC all is forgiven.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
That is a good insight Lee. Shows that behind the scenes is every bit as inept as what goes on in front of the camera.

Oct 12, 2015
It's C***, but it might be a laugh. I'm in London for the game, I have a pass for the day from the minister of War and Finance (AKA Mrs Herts Pilgrim), so just registered my interest :)

I shall let you know how it goes .....

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
When I read the thread heading I thought it was a p**s up for fans but having read the article it's a free beer.

I haven't watched the programme since the first of the season and the appearance of some Argyle fans is unlikely to change that.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Interesting that they've chosen the week we may get knocked off top spot. A lot more interesting to ask fans how they feel having effed it up rather than congratulate them on the team doing well.

This show gets more snidey by the episode.

nigel harradence

✅ Evergreen
May 25, 2011
Plymouth
www.twitter.com
I already have tickets for the show so will be there in any case. I've been once before and it was good fun so I'm looking forward to going again. Look forward to seeing some of the Green Army there too now.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
nigel harradence":w2cxdczx said:
I already have tickets for the show so will be there in any case. I've been once before and it was good fun so I'm looking forward to going again. Look forward to seeing some of the Green Army there too now.

You are one of the the show's producers, I claim my £5.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Ollieargyle9":1o4f49jt said:
nigel harradence":1o4f49jt said:

You are one of the the show's producers, I claim my £5.
That's blown the budget for the show :whistle: