Free Beer (Channel 5 FL Highlight Show) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Free Beer (Channel 5 FL Highlight Show)

Oct 12, 2015
...email exchange with the production team...

Ten or more fans, and they send a bus to get us.
Judging by the mood on here, I might struggle to muster that ten after the game on Saturday ;)

Meh...might have been a giggle, but even free beer won't get me to travel to Isleworth on a Saturday night

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
If it's anything like the show it will be flat

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Ollieargyle9":2h7r0bc3 said:
nigel harradence":2h7r0bc3 said:
I already have tickets for the show so will be there in any case. I've been once before and it was good fun so I'm looking forward to going again. Look forward to seeing some of the Green Army there too now.

You are one of the the show's producers, I claim my £5.
I do recall him being on before. Take my hat off to anyone who is prepared to make a second visit to a show where it looks to the viewer that the crowd comprises people who seem to have been asked to do no more than look like zombies. I tried three times to watch it, including Nigel's first appearance, but it was watching the audience as much as the abject punditry that put me off.

nigel harradence

✅ Evergreen
May 25, 2011
Plymouth
www.twitter.com
The programme is made by sunset and vine and they hire a studio at Sky. In fact, they use one next-door to the Soccer AM studio. Some BBC programmes are made at the ITV studios on the south bank as well.
It's actually really good fun being there. Lots of banter between the different sets of fans during the breaks. And George Riley and Kelly Cases mix with the audience and chat with us all.

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
nigel harradence":11a5he1j said:
It's actually really good fun being there. Lots of banter between the different sets of fans during the breaks. And George Riley and Kelly Cases mix with the audience and chat with us all.

So why does everyone on the show standing round look incredibly bored? Not really sure why they have the fans in the background, it actually looks really naff. Most of them look like they either didn't realise what they were getting in to and want to die, or are very anoraky.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I see that tonight with the absence of the Football League Tonight programme, Celebrity Big Brother has got it's feet under the table for the Saturday night Channel Five 9pm slot.