Adams Manager of the Month (Confirmed) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams Manager of the Month (Confirmed)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Knibbsworth":28v2m3tt said:
When we beat Notts County they were in the relegation zone. Sheridan was under pressure.

It seems like we have been flying ever since, 7 wins in 8 and there Notts County are not far behind us at all.

Sheridan's side must have clicked too. He might be worth a nomination.

It might be a nomination but I can't see Sheridan winning it, Notts County have played five in September, won 3, lost 1 and drawn 1. 10 points.

We have played five, won 4 and drawn 1. 13 points.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Only in Shoot magazine. The big one is announced next week. Well done DA.

Jan 3, 2013
Bet the comic doesn't mention derek's manager of the month award.....they'll no doubt still be whining on about Reuben Dire

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":1ozf68q4 said:
Bet the comic doesn't mention derek's manager of the month award.....they'll no doubt still be whining on about Reuben Dire
This comic Frank:

Herald

Jan 27, 2012
Manager of the month is always a bit of a silly award if you ask me. They give it to the team that has won the most matches. So if you have a squad like Man City with all the money to buy the best players they can give you manager of the month. Frankly, I think Man City could win games and finish in the top 4 with a goldfish in charge ! Far harder to turn around a team whose fortunes are failing and don't have the best resources. For some teams a couple of draws and a win in a month can be enough to climb out of a relegation zone... but that never gets recognised.
Adams deserves it this month- I don't think he has the very top resources at his disposal for league 2. Somehow, I hope he doesn't win because fate often means Argyle going on a bad run.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Verte":37kwd4f2 said:
There is no way he cannot get it.

EDIT - I see he actually won it :)

It's not the official main award, the Herald has jumped the gun. I think the nominations and announcement will be next week.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Adams has been nominated for Manager of the Month along with the managers from Accrington, Crewe and Grimsby. The result is announced this Friday.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Derek Adams Deserves it - rebuilt our squad after the disappointment of losing the play off final at Wembley

Built a strong squad of players who can defend and score goals

Top Of The League ( 10 Games Unbeaten )

Feeling very postive this season