Adams to attend 3 games this weekend. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams to attend 3 games this weekend.

Feb 2, 2007
Just featured Derek on Sky, bet he's enjoying watching the play off "drama" unfold.

No chance we will get Watkins, as he's off to a higher plateau but I do wonder about Wheeler- he's decent and strikes me as being above average intelligence- think he could be a decent L1 player.

Jul 19, 2014
Maybe Jack Stacey? Right back for City, on loan from Reading. Thought he played well against us at HP. Still young too.
Just seen he's on the bench today though.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I would hazard a guess Adams is looking at Carlisle left back Danny Grainger who played for several clubs in Scotland at the time Adams was up there, he's also out of contract after this season.

Or Adams just wanted to take in a game as he travelled back down south. :)

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Grainger is a warrior and would be a great shout. But pretty sure his roots are Carlisle and at 31, unlikely to want to come South.

A

ArgyleGarg0yle

I hope he didn't go there looking for defensive reinforcements. Of the bunch, Joel Grant looks the most likely. A right footed left winger is probably on the shopping list. Looking at the Carlisle team, arent they all on the wrong side of 30? But, then Del has a signed a few already.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
PL2 3DQ":2hv4bsy6 said:
I would hazard a guess Adams is looking at Carlisle left back Danny Grainger who played for several clubs in Scotland at the time Adams was up there, he's also out of contract after this season.

Or Adams just wanted to take in a game as he travelled back down south. :)
Signed a new deal a couple of weeks ago.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
I saw somewhere that Carey was second in all Europe for assists.... second to Nicky Adams at Carlisle. Remember him giving Oscar all sorts of grief at our place. however, now 30 and signed 2 year deal in 2016 (according to Wikipedia).

Aug 27, 2016
Derek Adams,sitting in the stands watching Carlisle v Exeter 1st leg play-off,do you think he was looking at anyone in particular,my thoughts are maybe Carlisle's Nicky Adams.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've just moved all the political stuff to the suitable forum.

This forum is for football gents.