AFT Open Supporters Meeting 10/9/16 CANCELLED | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

AFT Open Supporters Meeting 10/9/16 CANCELLED

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Mark Pedlar":3b9vln4y said:
There is, and always has been, a role for the AFT. It needs to reshape itself away from those who have personal agendas and towards an organisation that fans can recognise as one capable of honestly representing their views.
Maybe this thread just might achieve something useful.

G

GreenMidlander

Mike Greening":6wje58ms said:
Mark Pedlar":6wje58ms said:
There is, and always has been, a role for the AFT. It needs to reshape itself away from those who have personal agendas and towards an organisation that fans can recognise as one capable of honestly representing their views.

One can only hope. There is a need for a re-purposed trust that works for the good of the club and the fans.

There is no role for a trust that has the best interests of the board members at its core.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
GreenMidlander":2tmzoggy said:
Mike Greening":2tmzoggy said:
Mark Pedlar":2tmzoggy said:

One can only hope. There is a need for a re-purposed trust that works for the good of the club and the fans.

There is no role for a trust that has the best interests of the board members at its core.

I agree it probably needs a rethink--however I am totally unclear as to what the second part of your post is implying. I know virtually nothing about AFT, but surely these are volunteers and the potential for personal gain (of any worth) must be virtually zero.