And Now you Gonna Believe Us !!!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

And Now you Gonna Believe Us !!!!

Dec 2, 2010
Sheridan is proving me wrong....would like a few more comfortable wins but getting out of this division is the priority, so credit is due.

tonsk

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
I think the fact that all 11 players on the pitch are finally in their natural positions has made the biggest difference. They seem a lot more comfortable on the ball etc.

tonsk

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Paul_Roberts":3oemo9nl said:
What happens if City don't let us keep Reid?

His arrival pretty much coincided with our upturn in form, and we don't really have anyone else on the books who can do a similar job (Harvey is still learning his trade, and Sheridan has pinned Banton down as a left winger).

Precisely.

The best it's been for years, amazing that three unconvincing wins can take us only to 5th in the bottom division. Yet it feels like we're 5 points clear, and have the best back 4 in league football FACT.

Dec 7, 2006
Hadn't been to Argo for a while but it was glaringly obvious yesterday that we still need another proper striker - lose RR and we will struggle even more for goals. Who is supposed to be Reuben's understudy? :silent:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I thought Smalley did well when he came on tbf, could've scored straight away and was a problem for Carlisle all the the time. Need to keep hold of O'Connor and B. Reid though definitely!

the third sunday in a row I've woken with a smile on my face ( :shocked: fnar fnar) but am keeping feet on ground.

a poster week ago said "10 points every six games makes play offs. Improve to 11 points every six games [should] secure promotion"

May not be bang on the mark but that's how I am going to assess our status and chances every sunday after the emotion of Saturdays subside

so far we are 22 from 13 ; that's 10.2 points per six game form ; a great start with shape gelling and team beginning to believe in themselves. consistency now needed to repeat this

After Mansfiled we'll have played Burton [key test] and performed in front of cameras for the second time ... Re-assess then, if we are on 30 points I will be extremely happy. If we are near 33 I will nail my feet to floor.

Always Believe :greensmile:

P

Paul_Roberts

Broc's Pilgrimage":izfly0e8 said:
the third sunday in a row I've woken with a smile on my face ( :shocked: fnar fnar) but am keeping feet on ground.

a poster week ago said "10 points every six games makes play offs. Improve to 11 points every six games [should] secure promotion"

May not be bang on the mark but that's how I am going to assess our status and chances every sunday after the emotion of Saturdays subside

so far we are 22 from 13 ; that's 10.2 points per six game form ; a great start with shape gelling and team beginning to believe in themselves. consistency now needed to repeat this

After Mansfiled we'll have played Burton [key test] and performed in front of cameras for the second time ... Re-assess then, if we are on 30 points I will be extremely happy. If we are near 33 I will nail my feet to floor.

Always Believe :greensmile:

A very sensible way of looking at it. Losing our next game will not mean we are out of the promotion race any more than winning yesterday means we're going up.

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
Little acorns....one game at a time.....go on a run (like we seem to be at the moment!) and take it from there. I'm happier watching Argyle than I have been in a very long time! :clap:

Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
Loving the positivity on here! Plus, I just got served a pint of Tribute in literally two seconds because the bartender had mistakenly poured it for someone else...The two make me very happy :)

May 22, 2006
Bookies are yet to be convinced.

L2 outright odds (generally available).

9/4 Bury
6/1 Burton
8/1 Wycombe
9/1 Luton
10/1 Shrewsbury
12/1 Southend
16/1 Argyle.

Argyle for promotion widely available at 10/3. Most bookies expect us to get the last play off space.

Sep 15, 2010
Plympton
Found the t shirt on Saturday that said ...And now you're gonna believe us!...wore it...we won...must be an omen.......come on people....... as a good plastic premier league supporter friend of mine says......Believe! :scarf: