Any news on Reuben's injury? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Any news on Reuben's injury?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Cortisone reduces swelling/inflammation which lessens pain caused by it, morphine inhibits the transmission of the pain to yer bonce.
Had one cortisone injection once before playing, I'd have had to be signed as a pro to do that again!! :sick:

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Hope Reuben is available for Saturday--he could make the difference. The use of cortisone injections is an interesting one---very effective, but when I was involved with professional rugby there was a suspicion that the injections were used indiscriminately to ensure their 'assets' were on the pitch. As someone has mentioned they can simply mask the underlying issue and overuse can cause tissue damage.

N

Newnham

Think we will see Brunt start today, Reid May not even be on the bench

Dec 18, 2005
Does anyone know whether he is likely to be featuring tonight? I can't seem to find any comments on whether he is fit or not.

J

jetsapilgrim

Oh I do hope so.
We were dad pants by all accounts last Saturday without him.

Feb 21, 2011
We are a much better team with Reuben in it a simple fact, Brunt for all his grunt and effort is not in the same class and nor is likely to be for some time, personally would never have offloaded Morgan when we did as his game is much more rounded than Brunts, but then I guess Brunt is a fraction of the cost.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
I really do hope Rubes is back for Saturday but doubt we will see him back for at least another week :thumbdown:

Dec 7, 2006
Without RR the team has been shown for what it really is - a one-trick pony. Brunt couldn't make it int Conference and was never likely to pick up the baton once Reuben (inevitably) got crocked. What WAS Sheridan thinking? I have a nasty feeling about Saturday if he's still unfit.