Any trialists? (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Any trialists? (merged)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
He was selling himself when he was released by Mansfield last month:

Mansfield agreed to cancel his contract and Green said there had already been plenty of offers.

"It's from League Two to the Championship at this moment," he added. "I offer goals, I am still quick and strong and I look after myself. It will be interesting.

Interesting indeed.

Aug 5, 2016
Reuben said the same, all the clubs wanted him apparently, and then he ended up at Exeter. Having to work there as a respectable professional footballer must have been an embarrassment almost on a par with doing community service.

I agree that Matt Green has never really proven himself above the Conference, and unlikely to. I would be amazed if DA is interested.

Jan 3, 2013
Knibbsworth":2kywbgs6 said:
Reuben said the same, all the clubs wanted him apparently, and then he ended up at Exeter. Having to work there as a respectable professional footballer must have been an embarrassment almost on a par with doing community service.

I agree that Matt Green has never really proven himself above the Conference, and unlikely to. I would be amazed if DA is interested.

And there was the lazy one's agent stating that European clubs were after him!

Nov 22, 2006
All the excitement for people about whether or not Lambert will sign (he won't) anyone heard any talk about any potential trialists showing up for the pre season games not seen or heard a lot of rumours just wondering if anyone else had, it's got a bit boring again after the rush of signings

Apr 30, 2017
As of this time last week, no trialists were training. I think now there has been a full week of training, there will be 1/2 triliasts, probably at least 1 is a Goalkeeper.

Oct 24, 2013
He was number 2 in a club in the league below, plus I thought there was competition in every position and nobody is guaranteed anything. Worth a look, you never know, he might be...brill. Sorry...I'll get my coat....