Argyle Archive and its exhibition *Photos now on GoS* | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Archive and its exhibition *Photos now on GoS*

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
PL2 3DQ":2hush68e said:
It was a very enjoyable evening with lots of memorabilia to look at.
Graham Little told some fantastic stories, what a great memory he has and an entertaining way of telling his stories.

If you're free this weekend get up to Home Park and have a look around. :)
Sorry we missed each other. As you say what superb memorabilia and Graham Little was a brilliant choice of speaker. I am glad I travelled down from Hampshire and am looking forward to helping on Saturday and Sunday from 1000-1400 each day. Look forward to putting some names to posters!

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Well done lads what a great evening spent checking out the Argyle memorabilia and of course the good company. Graham Little and Peter Hall sat together talking about old times PRICELESS.

Feb 12, 2017
This was truly a great evening and all of that memorabilia deserves a permanent home for display.

As for Graham Little, I could have listened to him all evening. Always great stories.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Well worth the visit some fantastic memorabilia.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I would love to go to a "Meet Graham Little and Friends" show where he and other Argyle old boys would tell stories of Argyle back in the day.

There's no pressure to do this but Graham seemed in his element last night and could have carried on for hours.

May 16, 2016
Good collection of stuff today. Something to jog the memory of even the youngest of supporters in my opinion. Not like some museums that basically tell you how great they are, but more of an opportunity to reminisce and provide 'education' for the youngsters.

Thanks to all who organised it.

Would like to see something of a permanent nature in the refurbished Grandstand.

Feb 9, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised to see so many people at the exhibition today; and apparently over 200 came yesterday, and there was also a good turn-out at the invitation-only preview on Friday evening.
Many congratulations to the organisers in setting up the Archive in the way they have; congratulations too on the professional way the various exhibits were displayed to such good effect. I particularly liked the old movie coverage of past games. Creating something like this from scratch must take up many hours of voluntary work. The number of volunteers manning the exhibition itself was also impressive.
Grateful thanks to all concerned in any way!

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
There are photos of the launch evening and open days now on GoS, thanks to Bob.

We're estimating around 400 came through the invisible turnstiles and feedback was very positive. Many thanks to those who have written about it here.

Greens on Screen

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
If a permanent home for an exhibition was built next to the new club shop behind the old Argyle facade then perhaps it could be entered via its very own, visible, working turnstile!