Argyle survey and incentive plan | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle survey and incentive plan

Altarnun Green

✅ Evergreen
Nov 27, 2005
I had the call yesterday and being pre-warned, told them I'm not interested as soon as he said why he was calling. In truth I might be interested but not by "cold calling".

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Got my ST today and read the small print on the rear of the letter with it. Some mention of: by buying this ST you are giving permission to allow marketing by phone, e-mail and postal. Presume they could argue in court that you signed your TPS rights away but it is a pretty underhand thing for MY club to lure ME into tbh! :sad:

Aug 13, 2006
Cornwall
Pogleswoody":3d6adil8 said:
Got my ST today and read the small print on the rear of the letter with it. Some mention of: by buying this ST you are giving permission to allow marketing by phone, e-mail and postal. Presume they could argue in court that you signed your TPS rights away but it is a pretty underhand thing for MY club to lure ME into tbh! :sad:

Rang my mobile yesterday asking to speak to my son. Then they suddenly realised he was under 16 and apologised. Thought he didn't sound local! With cloud based phone systems these days you can 'appear' to be anywhere though.