Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Hull Matchday Thread - Sponsored by Home Flooring LTD

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Matchday Moments is going to be a bit special this week.

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
And breathe..... Early start here so will have to apologize to the neighbours for my somewhat raucous celebrations.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Just switched my phone on.
Wow what a result
Joebo Leader,Warrior & man who bleeds Green- I am lost for words
Last week he was absolutely distraught & can image he is floating on cloud 9 now
After all our heartache how fitting is it that our Leader scores the goal that retains our Championship status
Once a green 💚
Always a green 💚

MikeD

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✅ Evergreen
Oct 20, 2003
Calgary, Canada
BBC report on Birmingham's game:

"Blues had to win to stand any chance of staying up - and they did that thanks to a 55th-minute header from South Korea international Paik Seung-ho, his first goal for the club.

But they also needed one of the three other games to go their way - Plymouth at home to Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday at Sunderland and John Eustace's Blackburn Rovers at Leicester."

And the commentator on Argyle TV kept saying Stoke!

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Just back at the hotel after that. WE DID IT!!!! Totally deserved after a great performance. Cometh the hour, cometh the skipper. Given the circumstances I’d place that in the top 5 player performances I’ve ever seen for Argyle. Edwards was playing for the footballing gods today. The gods of grit, passion and war!

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
BBC report on Birmingham's game:

"Blues had to win to stand any chance of staying up - and they did that thanks to a 55th-minute header from South Korea international Paik Seung-ho, his first goal for the club.

But they also needed one of the three other games to go their way - Plymouth at home to Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday at Sunderland and John Eustace's Blackburn Rovers at Leicester."

And the commentator on Argyle TV kept saying Stoke!
BBC hasn't even got our report up yet.

jthep

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Apr 28, 2011
Well that was an emotional few hours. Congratulations ND, Nance and of course the entire team. Yep - mistakes were clearly made this season but one of the challenges is to recover from them.

Reading some of the stuff in the early part of this thread - and elsewhere- I think a few apologies are in order. 6 matches - 3 wins, one draw and 2 defeats. Not too shabby

Now to get the new management team in place and rebuild