Argyle v Shrewsbury match thread | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Shrewsbury match thread

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Knibbsworth":3j5tv7np said:
Ade the green":3j5tv7np said:
Knibbsworth":3j5tv7np said:
Born green":3j5tv7np said:
Tactically inept.... Got to go now surely

For not beating top of the league?

He did us today, of Shrewsbury and not the players .

So Shrewsbury are actually a crap side and DA purposely opened the door for them by introducing last year's player of the season?.

That’s how I saw it yes.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
A fair result. We looked so much better when playing positively, though.
Can't really complain at a point against the league leaders but could, and perhaps should, have been all 3. ...

C

Charles Plym

kernow19":11h6g37o said:
Knibbsworth":11h6g37o said:
Ade the green":11h6g37o said:
Knibbsworth":11h6g37o said:
Born green":11h6g37o said:

So Shrewsbury are actually a crap side and DA purposely opened the door for them by introducing last year's player of the season? What nonsense.

A point against top of the league - I suspect most on here would have settled for that at 3pm.
Yep as it.means there would still be plenty to moan about , which seems to cause the most enjoyment .

Oct 31, 2015
A lot better today but I am so angry with Adams. That should havebeen three points but he went defensive far too early when it wasnt needed. That cost us the three points!!!!---

Get rid please

Apr 5, 2008
You can complain when we are winning the game then he changes the tactics to a very negative formation.we had just scored why could he leave it as before our goal.but that has been his tactic .try score first then sit deep and try see the match out.

Stiil at least we scored first .but dont seem much to be positive as we beginning. To get cast adrift at bottom now

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Have to look at the positives here.

Point against the league leaders, Carey back in the swing of things and a quality new central midfielder in the ranks.

Those things will give the whole team confidence.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Still tripe and he’s still the biggest problem at Argyle.

Boring and negitive

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
lyndhurst green":1b6j2oi8 said:
Ade the green":1b6j2oi8 said:
Knibbsworth":1b6j2oi8 said:
Born green":1b6j2oi8 said:

?

I’m on my phone and i’m angry as Ffff and if you can’t work out what I meant you’re a knob.

Aug 5, 2016
Biggs":2k97788a said:
Have to look at the positives here.

Point against the league leaders, Carey back in the swing of things and a quality new central midfielder in the ranks.

Those things will give the whole team confidence.

Well said. If it had been Shrewsbury scoring first and Argyle equalising, fans would have been buzzing. Instead some experts want the manager sacked for his ineptitude.

Fact is, if any one of numerous players had fiinished their decent chances, we'd have won. DA can't hold the players hands for them.

There's little confidence in the side, but we've added Diagouraga and got a point in the first game of our 'new look' side. We gave a teenage 'one of our own' a start up front. It's a good point, the squad look disciplined and back on the same page. We were the better side and we are getting out of this relegation zone.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Loads of positives. Carey back. Toumani great ballwinner and composed passing. Fox linking well. ATS not out of depth and partnership with Grant was good. Fletch was a nuisance and no way out of depth either. But songo’o Was awesome.

Up to their goal they barely threatened.

Yep they want defensive but better to build from not losing and get three points next game. If they play like did in long parts, that shouldn’t be a problem.

What a difference without Ness. Fox and Carey must always start and the new guy brings much solidity.

Upwards from here.