Argyle v Shrewsbury match thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Shrewsbury match thread

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
jimbo_the_green":2s7zauep said:
Stiffler":2s7zauep said:
Liking this, no target man so different approach to the one that hasn't been working. He changes it and people still bloody moan.

Was thinking the same.

As long as it is a different approach, rather than hoofing aimless balls up when we don't even have a target man!

Not sure how the Shrews play but a bit worried that we're going to change to a more passing game against the wrong (i.e. too good) opposition. Anyway, let's see how it transpires.

COYG!

Apr 21, 2012
Malvern
jimbo_the_green":2zkqts4p said:
Stiffler":2zkqts4p said:
Liking this, no target man so different approach to the one that hasn't been working. He changes it and people still bloody moan.

Was thinking the same.

Fletcher started in the 4-3-3 debacle against Doncaster.
He's not a target man, and yet we played as though he was.
I don't believe 4-3-3 is the answer, fickle as I am.

Aug 5, 2016
I'm sure if Adams wanted his usual style of play, he'd have gone with Blissett.

Perhaps he wants a more intricate system now, hopefully the players don't keep lumping it at the young lad.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
If Diagourada can find Fletch and Carey with long passes to feet there is a chance. This is his game. Adams changing it with this hope maybe.

Dec 2, 2010
Brave decisions in the line up....let's hope fortune favours DA.
:scarf:

TBH we haven't won a league game since Ness came in and picked up a point, so I'm hoping that his absence will work for us today!

Plus we'll see if there is any chemistry between Grant and Toumani.

Mar 23, 2008
Another different team together, seems a selection roll of the dice each week but given results, I guess he had to keep trying things although they are all variations of the same theme. COYG!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
He seems to have changed his approach but the team looks very unbalanced to me.

Sawyer having to play at RB is a real concern but Adams didn't really have much choice apart from putting Sokolik in.

The Shrews are unbeaten and I can't see that stat changing today.

Oct 14, 2015
God I hope I'm wrong but I fear a huge tonking today, can't remember last time I felt so uncomfortable before a game...Fingers crossed I've got this all wrong. No early goal for them please..