Argyle Youth home to E*e*e* C*t* Today | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Youth home to E*e*e* C*t* Today

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Sorry to disappoint the audience but if you intend to carry on this conversation gentlemen, please do so using the PM system.

Thanks.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Andy_S":2zpcgys0 said:
Sorry to disappoint the audience but if you intend to carry on this conversation gentlemen, please do so using the PM system.

Thanks.

I quite agree, with the caveat that it doesn't feel quite right that a baseless character slur like that is being allowed to remain at the top of this page.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Andy, ask any Mod if you want this chain to be removed.

I KNOW what it's like to have porkies told about oneself on line, the beauty of this site if, if you request removal, it will happen.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I thought technically "scum" is reference to Southampton by Pompey fans from the term Southampton Company Union Men so it makes no sense to level the term at Exeter anyway ...

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
warney":1th3a8nj said:
I thought technically "scum" is reference to Southampton by Pompey fans from the term Southampton Company Union Men so it makes no sense to level the term at Exeter anyway ...
Having just searched for that, there's more stories saying it's not true and those saying it is.

Feb 24, 2008
'A cagey game' baggo. 1st 1/2 we were all over them, good attacking football (as per 1st team - but without the physical side of 1st team football, and diving etc,) went in 0-0 despite having a number of chances. Second half they were on top for most of it, and could have had a couple but for poor finishing and a good save. We got the goal and saw the game out. The 'monster' scored