Ashley Hemmings | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ashley Hemmings

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Fergy":x85fikxi said:
I think Fletch will be looking to kill two birds with one stone when it comes to signings - for example Cowan-Hall can play either as a striker or as a winger. It wouldn't surprise if we tried to signing another player who could do the same. I think we can do better than Hemmings anyway if I'm honest.

This

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ashley Hemmings ‏@AshHemmz
"it's not Plymouth that's what I can say, they didn't offer me anything"

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Have a feeling he'll be found out at League One level but hey I've been wrong. Would have been nice to have him here with our shortage of wingers but no biggie, just so long as we get someone eventually.

Jul 1, 2012
A good move for Ashley and his family, should mean no relocation costs and plenty of Nandos. Unfortunately Walsall are perennial strugglers and I think they could be set for the drop this season. Wolves have a youth line producing plenty of average lower division footballers who miss out to wee nuggets like Matt Jarvis and SEB plucked from less fashionable teams. Wolves fans are sick to death with Morgan and Moxey but generally welcoming to their new manager. I predict a shakey start and a late run for the play offs. Good Luck.