Attendance 9,441 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Attendance 9,441

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
PlymouthLoyal":1rmluwt0 said:
The ground holds 16,500 was there really 7,000 empty seats. Wasn't at the game but from the pictures never looked like there was that many empty seats

The Wycombe game gave us the truest indication of our capacity, post segregation, etc. You really could not have fit many more in the ground that evening.

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
SwimWithTheTide":s5hmtg39 said:
PlymouthLoyal":s5hmtg39 said:
The ground holds 16,500 was there really 7,000 empty seats. Wasn't at the game but from the pictures never looked like there was that many empty seats

The Wycombe game gave us the truest indication of our capacity, post segregation, etc. You really could not have fit many more in the ground that evening.

The Wycombe game wasn't full by any means. I'd say another thousand could have easily fitted into the ground. Wycombe had two blocks from memory and those blocks take about 660 fans each and they had just less than 900 fans. There were a few seats dotted around spare especially near the segregation and then there's the segregation of about a block. I do think the capacity is around 16.5k minus segregation so just under 16k.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
IF we are to need maximum capacity on occasions near the end of the season then I hope the club will not feel the need for such a huge swathe of segregation. Is it really necessary when you see Liverpool, Manchester, North London and Glasgow derbies with a couple of rows of stewards and police dividing the fans? One of the follies perhaps of putting what is to be fair an excellent family area right between where rival fans would be at their most vociferous.