Big green lottery (merged x 3) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Big green lottery (merged x 3)

Jan 3, 2013
dunlop":3hmbqxup said:
I was a member when it first started never had a problem, then I got the hump when we were stopped watching the training sessions I said if they don't want me to watch the training they don't want me to watch them Saturdays, that was never going to work so I stopped the lottery.Then the lottery guys organised a quiz night i enjoyed it after they were asking for members IJN convinced me to re-join that was about 3 months ago since then all I have has is excuse after excuse.
It would nice if Tim posted to let people know what was going on.

Deafening silence.......as expected, why oh why can Argo never ever get its media interaction right?

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I was tempted to join but at the moment after reading this thread I won't be.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Stonehouse Mike":1owziqx6 said:
Bermudian Green":1owziqx6 said:
Stonehouse Mike":1owziqx6 said:
Hang in there folks, you may get to stand in the freezing torrential rain in December with a chance to win £12k !

And i won £10 2 weeks running last month :)

That beats my £10 twice in 3 weeks :thumbup:

How does it work as regards the big prize draw? Who gets enetered into that? All members or just previous winners?

If your numbers picked then your in i believe. Half the people in the draw with me couldn't make it on the day so either appointed someone themselves or a youth team member picked for them.

This is what I was told about the annual £12k draw.

Your card number is used for the annual draw. For every week a member has paid, a chance is given. Pay for 52 weeks = 52 chances.

The card no. is in the top left corner of the membership card. (xxx/CARD).

After name and address there are 5 'lucky numbers'. Mine are prefixed with A. These are used for the £500 monthly draws.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Knarf Reprah":39r4rynm said:
Leo's Grandad":39r4rynm said:

Don't blame you, as I said above I'm giving them two weeks

Frank you could not make this up after previously being told they had all my details I have received a letter today with an application form to join the lottery.

I'm going to wait now until after the general election because if Corbyn wins I won't be able to afford to pay. :cry:

Jan 3, 2013
dunlop":2ayzpfg7 said:
Knarf Reprah":2ayzpfg7 said:
Leo's Grandad":2ayzpfg7 said:

Frank you could not make this up after previously being told they had all my details I have received a letter today with an application form to join the lottery.

I'm going to wait now until after the general election because if Corbyn wins I won't be able to afford to pay. :cry:

Right that's it , I've had enough....just who supervises these people?
Same old Argo

Jan 3, 2013
davie nine":14zhjjql said:
Stonehouse Mike":14zhjjql said:
Bermudian Green":14zhjjql said:
Stonehouse Mike":14zhjjql said:
Hang in there folks, you may get to stand in the freezing torrential rain in December with a chance to win £12k !

How does it work as regards the big prize draw? Who gets enetered into that? All members or just previous winners?

If your numbers picked then your in i believe. Half the people in the draw with me couldn't make it on the day so either appointed someone themselves or a youth team member picked for them.

Your card number is used for the annual draw. For every week a member has paid, a chance is given. Pay for 52 weeks = 52 chances.

After name and address there are 5 'lucky numbers'. Mine are prefixed with A. These are used for the £500 monthly draws.
membership card! :funny:

Jan 3, 2013
davie nine":1d5qskt7 said:
Stonehouse Mike":1d5qskt7 said:
Bermudian Green":1d5qskt7 said:
Stonehouse Mike":1d5qskt7 said:

Membership card? :funny: :funny:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I think that those reading this thread are well aware that you have not received a card. I was not responding to you, I was responding to Stonehouse Mike and anyone else who is interested.

You know who to contact because you stated on another thread a while ago that you had been contacted and you were happy with their explanation.

Jan 3, 2013
davie nine":14k05ejs said:
I think that those reading this thread are well aware that you have not received a card. I was not responding to you, I was responding to Stonehouse Mike and anyone else who is interested.

You know who to contact because you stated on another thread a while ago that you had been contacted and you were happy with their explanation.
that was two months ago and promises have NOT been kept........happy with explanation, but nothing has happened since. The whole thing is an amateur joke, why can't Argo employ capable personnel and supervise them correctly?
In view of your cynical patronising attitude, you've just lost my patronage , the standing order will be cancelled tomorrow. As you have not fulfilled the agreed contract to my satisfaction I shall expect full recompense within 14 days.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
First, I have no role whatsoever in the running of the Big Green Lottery and am only an interested member who tries to support the PAFC Academy financially by my membership and by taking an interest in it and trying, on Pasoti, to encourage others to join. Unfortunately, it seems that I have persuaded you to leave which is the opposite to my intention.

I do not consider that my response to you was cynical or patronising. I was simply responding to the facetious way that you 'replied' to my post that was explaining to Stonehouse Mike how the annual draw for £12k works. I had established this by emailing a member of the BGL team and receiving a response which I thought would help if I shared with other Pasoti members.

You seem to think that I am a member of staff but I can assure you that that is definitely not the case.

I hope that you re-consider your decision.

Jan 3, 2013
Don't wish to get into a ruck about this, as this is not what pasoti is for. However, would you concur that the service provided to members by the lottery is less than acceptable? My comment re the card was not facetious, merely born out of my frustration at still not having a card!

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
dunlop":2p9a2zcm said:
Knarf Reprah":2p9a2zcm said:
Leo's Grandad":2p9a2zcm said:

If the tories win your pension won't rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Knarf Reprah":2xtuh9gp said:
Don't wish to get intoi a ruck about this, as this is not what pasoti is for. However, would you concur that the service provided to members by the lottery is less than acceptable? My comment re the card was not facetious, merely born out of my frustration at still not having a card!
Yes. I do concur that it is not acceptable that you have still not received a membership card and I can understand your frustration. Hopefully, this will be resolved in the next few days. I know that the BGL team were aware that this thread had started.

B

BallboyEGS1958

The Big Green Lottery ?
I am going to have to try and keep up with the changes in name
My card reads The Argyle Foundation, which I have been paying annually
Send an email back in December 2016 to "Ellen" at Argyle requesting information regarding what was going on and had no reply, discussed it with Dunlop and he advised emailing Tim (February 2017) and still had no reply.
So I still don't have a clue whats going on, but feel a lot better now that I am not the only one.
It does also make me wonder why I have not won two or three times in a row?
Are my numbers still being entered into the draws?