Blackburn match day thread | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Blackburn match day thread

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
I know our predicament isn't all down to bad luck but I very much doubt there's any other teams down to their 4th choice keeper... that said, when he was warming up in front of the Devonport before the Scunnie game, he pulled of some blinding saves...

Good luck to the lad...

ChepstowGreen":15umc44h said:
ifollow on the android app has to be the most appallingly designed app ever, commentary (albeit dull Lancashire biased drivel) stops and needs restarting every 30-60 seconds and then it randomly says I need to sign back in. And it's not even free.

Is it just me???

COYG

I'm watching on the mac and it keeps kicking me out saying that I'm logged in on two devices. I only have two devices, and the other one is right next to me switched off.

Feb 2, 2007
19 shots to 7 now, another back to the walls. Time to get on the subs- Wylde or Ainsworth and Bliss for me to get up the pitch.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Aug 3, 2017
Wow, we are anging on in there. Agree we need to get up the pitch somehow, either by pace or by brute strength

C

Charles Plym

Whatever happens tonight adams has NOT lost the dressing room . Some of the more impatient unrealistic fans maybe but not the players . We might not stay up but there are green shoots of recovery . In adams i trust .( for now)

Feb 2, 2007
warney":1hy0ao4m said:
Probably just cramp (according to Chuck).

Sounds like attack v defence this half. Can we hang on?

How did Carey get cramp though?

On your question- we all know the answer to that don't we.... :banghead: