Bobby Reid | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bobby Reid

Jun 8, 2014
Better playing more advanced, which would make sense to drop Blizzard I think, as much as I like Dom he's probably the weakest of the bunch. Played a good role in our goal too.

Bobby is a very welcome addition but looks best going forward and doesn't offer very much defensively so having O'Connor sat just behind Cox may work well. Especially with Wimbledon in mind, then let the two Reid's, Lewi and the full backs do the attacking with Cox in support. Might work? It's probably what I'd go for on Tuesday night.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
IJN":2s8cqkd5 said:
Phil Sloggett":2s8cqkd5 said:
IJN":2s8cqkd5 said:
I tell you what though, how bright is the Turnips future.

Top of League 1 and having Bryan and Reid in their squad.

Never jealous of another team, but I wish that was us.

Indeed. Plus, a revamped 27,000 all seater stadium on the way too!

Yep agreed those Turnips are a poxy bunch.

Their billionaire owner, has written off £50 million and is now funding the £40m for the refurb.

Why couldn't he have been born a Janner eh? :cry:

I will never buy a unit trust investment through Hargreaves Lansdown again

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
A very stylish player who always seems to have time on the ball. Attack minded as well which is something we've been lacking.

But .... those floaty free-kicks/ corners were wasteful.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Frank_Butcher":jkxquak7 said:
A very stylish player who always seems to have time on the ball. Attack minded as well which is something we've been lacking.

But .... those floaty free-kicks/ corners were wasteful.

Agreed on both counts. Cracking little player who is so comfortable on the ball, those floaty corners were driving me mad though!

Jan 26, 2009
Tamerton Foliot
Please remind me of the complicated loan system rules. I think that we can only extend his current month by one more month? What happens in January, assuming he remains a Bristol City player?

C

Cobi Budge.

Yep, good little player for sure.

He's also the spitting image of Raheem Sterling :whistle:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
mercedes":2d0a2338 said:
Please remind me of the complicated loan system rules. I think that we can only extend his current month by one more month? What happens in January, assuming he remains a Bristol City player?

He is at Argyle on an Emergency Loan which is subject to a maximum of 93 days in a season. That means he can stay until Boxing Day.

In January the transfer window opens and he can then be signed on a Standard Loan until the end of the season. There will of course be a fixture around new year that he wouldn't be available but if the clubs suspend the start of the extension for a few days then those 93 days can be stretched to get over this.

If he isn't signed in January he won't be allowed to return on another Emergency Loan Feb-May.

P

Paul_Roberts

There's a thread on Bristol City's forum that seems to suggest Reid has a bit of an arrogance issue, that perhaps he thought he had 'made it' when he started playing for the first team and didn't need to work hard to stay there.

If that's the case, he certainly hasn't shown any signs of being a big time Charlie since joining us, so either the rumours are rubbish or he's decided to pull his socks up and get his career back on track.