Bolasie | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bolasie

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Everton have had an £18m offer for Crystal Palace's 27-year-old Congolese winger Yannick Bolasie rejected, with the London side hoping for a figure closer to £30m according to the Guardian. Don't suppose there's a sell-on fee involved for Argo?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Great news for Bristol City of it happens as they put in a sell-on clause in his initial transfer to Palace.

Barnsley did the same with John Stones to Everton and made £9 million from it today!

EDIT: actually saying that, Argyle will get some money from the transfer due to the 'Training Compensation' as Yannick signed for us before his 23rd birthday and was with us for 3 years - it won't be an awful lot but the higher the transfer the better for the Club.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Adam Dyer":3cjvqsr4 said:
Great news for Bristol City of it happens as they put in a sell-on clause in his initial transfer to Palace.

Barnsley did the same with John Stones to Everton and made £9 million from it today!

EDIT: actually saying that, Argyle will get some money from the transfer due to the 'Training Compensation' as Yannick signed for us before his 23rd birthday and was with us for 3 years - it won't be an awful lot but the higher the transfer the better for the Club.
Less than 18 months surely??

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
2008-2011 according to Wikipedia

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Adam Dyer":25wzf7c8 said:

Training compensation? That's a new one on me.

Dec 22, 2015
Reported he is going to Everton for 30M! That's right you heard me.... 30 Million pounds! Thirty Million Pounds!!.... £30,000,000!

Please someone tell me we had some sort of clause on him! Please....

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Plymouth85Green":33ud8alv said:
Reported he is going to Everton for 30M! That's right you heard me.... 30 Million pounds! Thirty Million Pounds!!.... £30,000,000!

Please someone tell me we had some sort of clause on him! Please....

If your user name was BristolCity85Red then the answer would be, probably. ;)

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
10% would do nicely but somehow I doubt it.

He has improved massively and got a lot bigger and stronger but I'm still convinced he doesn't know what he is doing most the time and that foxes the defenders as well. He just looks so ungamely