Box Office (Grimsby tickets sold out) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Box Office (Grimsby tickets sold out)

B

Berkshire Green

Have to say that had I made the trip to Argyle on Saturday for the Crewe game for which I hat tickets for but couldn't attend at the last minute, I simply would not have got the Grimsby tickets. Watching Sky Sports, immediately the significance of the final scores were realised, I hopped on the PC and successfully bought 2 tickets. Had I driven back to Berkshire and then tried, I would have failed as it seems remaining tickets were snapped up soon after the final whistle .

I remember celebrating another promotion many years ago and went up north for the last game. Could have been Darlington, thinking about it. We had already got promoted and I think were already champions but hundreds attended and I recall a great atmosphere. I think we won and I hope we can do the same Saturday of course.

Oct 16, 2016
I went to that game, I was working in Seaham at the time so was lucky to be within a few miles or so

B

Berkshire Green

Shankster":1fykee2k said:
I went to that game, I was working in Seaham at the time so was lucky to be within a few miles or so
It was 1986 and I drove up from Bristol where I lived at the time. We had won the promotion to what is now the Championship against Bristol City 4-0 at a packed Home Park but no chance of winning the title because Reading had already secured it. We were though 3 points ahead of Derby in third. I just hope that my first visit to see Argyle up north since that 1986 visit to Darlington yields the same result. Come on. We can do it!!