Brief synopsis Blackburn | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief synopsis Blackburn

Sep 6, 2006
Bermudian Green":2rxbs45s said:
Ahhh, right, I get it. So watching on TV doesn't count. I'll remember than when I watch Shearer and Wright on MoTD next, taking succour and comfort in the fact that they can't really comment as they weren't actually there.

Shearer and Wright talk a load of sh*t so you are correct there!

Sep 6, 2006
Whether the injury to the keeper contributed to the goal or not yet another c%ck up by Adams and his staff keeping on a player who shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Apr 29, 2016
Bermudian Green":2x2u673q said:
Ahhh, right, I get it. So watching on TV doesn't count. I'll remember than when I watch Shearer and Wright on MoTD next, taking succour and comfort in the fact that they can't really comment as they weren't actually there.

I’m not saying you can’t comment, but when you criticise Adams or the team, when if you read the accounts of people who were there say that they performed well and with passion it just really gives the belief pretty much a zero credibility.

Apr 29, 2016
Balham_Green":2dvz79il said:
Whether the injury to the keeper contributed to the goal or not yet another c%ck up by Adams and his staff keeping on a player who shouldn't have been on the pitch.

I would agree that he was left on too long and I would have probably subbed him earlier but hindsight is a great thing. If he had been subbed and the youngster had had a howler he would have been criticised for not leaving him until half time and making the decision then. It’s great being a manager knowing that whichever way you jump different supporters will say that you did wrong. So you have to make up your own mind and then you get accused of being arrogant and inflexible.

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
I've totally had enough of Adams' negative approach to football; however, playing cautiously away to Blackburn can't really be criticised & I don't think he was wrong to wait until half time to see if Letheren could carry on. He should have subbed Jervis for Blissett way before he did because it was obvious Jervis was knackered-other than that I thought he got it right last night.....but I won't excuse him if he continues with his frustrating boring approach to football against teams who we have more than a reasonable expectation of winning against. Not changing his approach to these games will relegate Argyle & make his post untenable.

philmeboots":3lhbb68h said:
I’m not saying you can’t comment, but when you criticise Adams or the team, when if you read the accounts of people who were there say that they performed well and with passion it just really gives the belief pretty much a zero credibility.

I didn't say that they didn't perform well or without passion, I could tell that from watching on TV (yes, honestly) My question was simply was, was Adam's telling them to sit back?

And Balham - fudge off.