Brief Synopsis!!! ( Portsmouth) | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Brief Synopsis!!! ( Portsmouth)

Sep 6, 2006
xmastree":1wxfmy4l said:
raffertymariner":1wxfmy4l said:
PL2 3DQ":1wxfmy4l said:
Balham's sole existence on Pasoti is to rush around rubbishing other people's opinion in a rude and confrontational manner and when argued back he claims he's a victim.

Rinse and repeat after each match.

Although I find BG's knee jerking negative reaction to some posters opinions can be predicable....I also find his thoughts can be stimulating even though I often completely disagree with them. Nothing wrong with expressing the counter argument to the "popular" viewpoint on a football discussion forum. Similarly to enjoying some of X'isles more eloquent observations I also enjoy the diverse range of opinions expressed on this site ( with any personal abuse/insults closely monitored.).This diversity is the life blood of this great forum and in my opinion is to be both protected and applauded.

Agree. Surprised how many people on this forum nowadays get seriously upset about opinions that differ from their own. I come on here to hear alternative opinions - it's occasionally nice to hear someone agree with you, but infinitely more interesting to hear a different opinion to your own, especially if it is well argued. This forum (and any other) become dull on the occasions that everyone agrees.

Exactly. I don't agree with abuse on here(or anywhere) but some people are too precious. Football is a passionate game. We are not at the Women's Institute coffee morning. Anyway lets enjoy today. Its our day (I think!)