Bury team/predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Bury team/predictions

Oct 24, 2010
I think we have found a winning formula with the 352 playing with a high line and with tempo. Keep that up and we have a great chance for win number five on the trot.

I cannot contemplate anything other than a HOME win.

This a MUST win however you may want to wrap it up.

More like this to come during the rest of the season IF we are serious about play-offs or automatic promotion methinks.

Keep the Faith :scarf:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
The home and away records of the two teams are very similar. Main difference is the goals conceded column which is far greater for them. So who would fancy a team with their/our away record going to a team with our/their home record? I reckon we would go expecting a draw and hoping for a win so they probably will too. Gonna be close, our defence maybe the difference. Cox starts and we score first we will win. Go gung-ho and concede first and the game's theirs.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Gonna be a toughie I fancy. A hard earned win by a single goal.

L

lambanog

Most games at this level are not easy. We have probably the best pitch in the league, who our players are used to. We have an impressive recent run, the team at least on paper look to be gelling but yet there is always the very nagging doubt that we bottle to easily. Confidence right now seems high, but unfortunately if things go pear shaped then that confidence doesn't just ebb away it literally flows away. And it's happened so many times.

Feb 21, 2011
I expect we'll go with the more defensive safe option of Cox I rather it was Blizzard personally, the rest as last week injury permitting. Game has 0-0 written all over it so expect a goal avalanche with Argyle edging it 3-2,

Nov 4, 2012
Well my last 4 predictions have all been for Argyle losses so I'll go for Argyle 0-3 Bury.

Same team but Cox for Lee.

8,491 (189 Away)

C

Cobi Budge.

Some might not agree, but to me, on paper, Bury & Argyle are the two best sides in the league and I've been saying that for quite a while now, just goes to show that having a quality set of players doesn't always mean achieving easy success, especially at this level.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
If Argyle are to be viewed as genuine play off contenders then they will win this game and move on...a draw or a defeat and it will be viewed as Argyle just flirting once again...