Buy your play-off match programme now | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Buy your play-off match programme now

Sep 13, 2003
WottonForEngland":1kf47co5 said:
Emu":1kf47co5 said:
For England friendlies they supply you with a bag when you buy the programme inside the stadium. Hopefully the same on Monday

£6.05p then? :)

The is Wembley. £16.05 :)

On a sidenote, I hope everyone is mentally prepared for the £8 Wembley fish and chips supper !

Dec 21, 2015
£8 for fish and chips is not bad ... as long as it's not fish fingers or even 100% whitebait fish

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Clarke_B":1ynt8fsf said:
WottonForEngland":1ynt8fsf said:
Emu":1ynt8fsf said:
For England friendlies they supply you with a bag when you buy the programme inside the stadium. Hopefully the same on Monday

£6.05p then? :)

The is Wembley. £16.05 :)

On a sidenote, I hope everyone is mentally prepared for the £8 Wembley fish and chips supper !

Burger, Chips and a coffee..... £12 (in 2013). Didn't even look at the prices this year.

Sep 13, 2003
TonyD":l295hnjw said:
£8 for fish and chips is not bad ... as long as it's not fish fingers or even 100% whitebait fish

It's only a small cod and very small portion of chips. It's insanely expensive. You wait until you see it !

Apr 4, 2015
I just went to buy one then saw that there was a £3.50 charge on top, what a f rip off. no way am i paying that, what with all the add ons for tickets and the extortionate prices of everything 'wembley' i am beginning to feel like i am getting my pants pulled down by all and sundry. the dagenham and redbridge debacle has cost me and all other greens a fortune, dont get me wrong i am looking forward to the wembley experience as much as anyone but i am becoming a little bit tired of being taken for a fkn mug.

Jul 29, 2010
Comes with the territory though, as Ian said, but there are ways to avoid having your pants pulled down.

Don't buy your programme with the extortionate postage, buy one there...it'll be less still on auction sites in a few weeks time.

Don't buy their rip off food and drink. There are plenty of eateries in town that won't cost a fraction of that beforehand and after the game. Being a mid afternoon kick off there's no reason to consume food/drink when lunch and tea fall either side of it.

Don't buy the rip off and/or knock off merchandise inside/outside the ground. Your life will not be enriched by a flag or a scarf that the moths will polish off in days.

Apr 4, 2015
X Isle":17qk2n6t said:
Comes with the territory though, as Ian said, but there are ways to avoid having your pants pulled down.

Don't buy your programme with the extortionate postage, buy one there...it'll be less still on auction sites in a few weeks time.

Don't buy their rip off food and drink. There are plenty of eateries in town that won't cost a fraction of that beforehand and after the game. Being a mid afternoon kick off there's no reason to consume food/drink when lunch and tea fall either side of it.

Don't buy the rip off and/or knock off merchandise inside/outside the ground. Your life will not be enriched by a flag or a scarf that the moths will polish off in days.
exactly as i intend xisle, common sense will prevail on my part but my wife and children wont conform as well they know. Thats why theyve got a designer outlet mall on site and can charge the ridiculous prices that they do and get away with it. it makes you think that the only thing football exists for is so that some corporation can stroke you at every turn.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Heading up early. Programmes on sale at WH Smith at Lee Delamare!

Dec 27, 2004
Bidford on Avon
Thanks for the tip Postey.

Postage is steep, but I'd get in online than have to cart it round on the day, drop it or leave it in a pub somewhere.

One less worry and leaves me time to ponder the important things.

Which shirt to wear - don't have the current one so either casual or a retro Argyle, then there are all sorts of variables, Rotolok era, WEH, Ginsters? Decisions, decisions. Cap no problem - green championes baseball cap :)

Really looking forward to the game now - see you all there. COYG

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Anyone ordered one online? I ordered last Saturday and still waiting for mine to arrive