Can we beat Shrewsbury? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Can we beat Shrewsbury?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We have to go for it.

If we sit back and slump to that ‘top vs bottom’ approach then it’ll be another miserable afternoon.

Have some balls Adams and get at them from the first whistle to the last.

Dec 3, 2005
Yes, its football anything can happen and football never fails to surprise. Logic says a defeat, BUT it's a funny old game!!!

Mar 25, 2007
Two up front and play like a team at home, if we sit back they will beat us 3-0. Yes its a tough one, but please Derek, let's at least give them a game!

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
gariboldi":l3dyq5op said:
I think one of these days Carey will do something special. He's very well marked because he is clearly singled out as our main threat but great players always find a way. Maybe tomorrow is his day!!
What something special like not over hit a corner, or a cross or a pass ? that would be nice

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
pearces greens":3iltassz said:
gariboldi":3iltassz said:
I think one of these days Carey will do something special. He's very well marked because he is clearly singled out as our main threat but great players always find a way. Maybe tomorrow is his day!!
What something special like not over hit a corner, or a cross or a pass ? that would be nice
Well done mate you were right and I was wrong :oops:

Aug 13, 2011
Very close, yes they answered my thread well today. We can beat Shrewsbury definitely!! We nearly did.

Aug 13, 2011
Yes Carey came back today, what a goal!!! I'm just hoping our points tally will soon be on the move. That does look poorly but hey, today was a sound improvement and the new midfielder adds a bit of aggression. We have no choice now but to do it the hard way. 110% week in week out until we can buy in some quality in January. Well? hope we can.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Well...it was a lot better for most of the game. The first hour we were really very good and dominated one of the best sides in the league.

Why on earth we stood off them and let them come at us after 1-0 is beyond me, however. Were they instructed to do so or did they just slip into bad habits. Either way it's frustrating and undermines what was by and large a hugely improved display.