Cardiff seating | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cardiff seating

Apr 12, 2016
HC Green":3d3e785y said:
Deacster":3d3e785y said:
Since I Was 33":3d3e785y said:
Deacster":3d3e785y said:
Apart from taking a chance tomorrow, how do I find out if pay on the day?

Disappointingly this information isn't on the website and should be in my opinion. I dare say there will be pay on the day but it's as clear as mud
Indeed, not as though I'm new to this having been a season ticket holder for many years so must be even more confusing if you don't go often.

Has the Club announced that it is all ticket, they do when it is, they don't when it isn't.

The point I make is this. is it really so difficult for the club just to put a line on the website stating what the prices are for which parts of the ground. Is pay on the day available and if so can this be paid at a turnstile or do you have to have go to the box office ? In simple terms it is basic communication. If you look at other clubs websites they do it so much better. The website is the best vehicle for keeping fans informed and avoid plaguing the office staff with avoidable phone calls.

What is wrong with that ?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
The OS have now quoted ticket cost for tonight, but there is no indication as to whether one has to queue at HHP Ticket Office or there will be turnstiles actually taking cash for tickets on the evening.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Deacster":2ejd0z5l said:
Since I Was 33":2ejd0z5l said:
Deacster":2ejd0z5l said:

Disappointingly this information isn't on the website and should be in my opinion. I dare say there will be pay on the day but it's as clear as mud
Indeed, not as though I'm new to this having been a season ticket holder for many years so must be even more confusing if you don't go often.

Agreed, but I have just phoned the club. It is POTD with tickets as advertised and the family area will be open.

Mar 23, 2008
stewthenoo":9a58pw7d said:
Deacster":9a58pw7d said:
Since I Was 33":9a58pw7d said:
Deacster":9a58pw7d said:

Agreed, but I have just phoned the club. It is POTD with tickets as advertised and the family area will be open.
Thanks Stew.