Carey's resurgence key to revival | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carey's resurgence key to revival

jlm

Jul 6, 2016
The run and through ball yesterday was first class. Right hand side with freedom seems to be his best position

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
plymouth1970":2ehb11d0 said:
No Miller or Ness = points gained

Simple

Don’t like to say it but Sarcevic aswel.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
justanotherfan":zi70lr54 said:
Shop window?

That’s what I’m thinking

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Someone noticed!!
From Daily Mail’s The Verdict :-
“GOAL OF THE WEEK”
‘Anything Kevin De Bruyne can do, Graham Carey can do better. The Plymouth man tees up Joel Grant for the only goal of the game at AFC Wimbledon with a jinking run around 3 markers and a pass through a defender’s legs.’

Jun 2, 2016
Great treat for travelling fans Saturday was to get a close up view of Carey attacking their full back. He looked dangerous every time. As a defender you know he's probably going to cut back in à la Kennedy, but it's hard to handle anyway.
The only issue was that Argyle couldn't get the ball to him often enough. They need to work on setting up play in the right hand area of the pitch 10 to 20 yards past the half way line where they can release him to run at the full back.

Dec 3, 2005
Nothing at all to do with Diagouraga arriving then - played 3 games and not lost ?

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
the_corkscrew":154pl475 said:
Great treat for travelling fans Saturday was to get a close up view of Carey attacking their full back. He looked dangerous every time. As a defender you know he's probably going to cut back in à la Kennedy, but it's hard to handle anyway.
The only issue was that Argyle couldn't get the ball to him often enough. They need to work on setting up play in the right hand area of the pitch 10 to 20 yards past the half way line where they can release him to run at the full back.

Imagine if we had Kennedy cutting in on the left-hand side too. Maybe still a possible target come January.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
Pezbuck":293k3hdv said:
the_corkscrew":293k3hdv said:

Imagine if we had Kennedy cutting in on the left-hand side too. Maybe still a possible target come January.

I think Kennedy is getting pretty regular football at Portsmouth so can't see him leaving there.

May 8, 2011
One of the pictures on GOS from the Rochdale game may give part of the reason for the improvement in his form.

Jan 27, 2012
Adams was quoted in the Herald saying that Argyle cant afford Kennedy's wages (although he signed for a rival League One club). I think he is class at this level.

May 8, 2011
gaspargomez":1lekfwwe said:
Adams was quoted in the Herald saying that Argyle cant afford Kennedy's wages (although he signed for a rival League One club). I think he is class at this level.
Adams was talking about signing him permanently, he is on loan at Portsmouth.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
gaspargomez":12690fiv said:
Well...having seen him at this level a couple of weeks ago, I can tell you he really struggled in the game I was at and he looked massively out of his depth.