Carlisle match thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Carlisle match thread

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I said that Ade

B

Billbr

Hi Guys

Slightly off topic but don't think it warrants it's own thread; a Bristol Rovers fan here who's studying in Plymouth, going to watch a game soon as I miss (league) football and shouting/singing.. which end is best to go in for a good atmosphere as it were. Also what are your pasties like and how much are your tickets!

ta

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Billbr":vy9j1vpx said:
Hi Guys

Slightly off topic but don't think it warrants it's own thread; a Bristol Rovers fan here who's studying in Plymouth, going to watch a game soon as I miss (league) football and shouting/singing.. which end is best to go in for a good atmosphere as it were. Also what are your pasties like and how much are your tickets!

ta

Demport end if you want to sing. Pasty's aren't great in the ground but depending on preference and which way you'll travel to HP you'll find plenty of choice.

How long's your course? We'll send you home a green.

Jul 29, 2010
lambanog":12y0ts7e said:
Fergy":12y0ts7e said:
Up to 4th as it stands!
Judging by Carlisles league position, and their goals against record PLUS this is a home game , why should we expect a defeat ?

Because we're Argyle, we confound logic. We'll do better than expected when we're expected to do badly but when expected to do well we've always seemed to find the knack of cocking it up somehow :oops:

2nd goal vital :scarf:

B

Billbr

Ade the green":qe8eh2fj said:
Billbr":qe8eh2fj said:
Hi Guys

ta

Demport end if you want to sing. Pasty's aren't great in the ground but depending on preference and which way you'll travel to HP you'll find plenty of choice.

How long's your course? We'll send you home a green.

Ha I doubt that! 3 year's with the option of a placement. Cheers for the info

Dec 7, 2006
Sat here in the Grandstand and cant believe how hard we are making this for ourselves.Carlisle are dire and we should be cruising this. SO bleddy frustrating!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
R.Reid off Smalley on

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Southend 1 - 1 Exeter

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Stéphane Zubar (Port Vale) is shown the red card for fighting.