championship managers | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

championship managers

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
He's got the potential to do something great here. If he were to jump to the Championship now he gets one shot at it. If he fails (or deemed to have failed by a short term chairman) that's it, back to lower leagues. If he achieves with us first his track record and CV will remain.

I think he's here for the long haul and we as a club will be in a better place when he does eventually go. My worry factor will increase a bit next year if we're promoted this season.

May 8, 2011
What a schizophrenic lot Argyle fans are, half worried about the manager leaving and the other half questioning if he knows what he is doing.
Surely we should be the perfect case study for some in depth psychological study.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
How long with all these sackings will it be before we receive an approach for Mr Adams ? Or have we already with the awarding of a four year contract earlier in the season
Teams must be taking notice of him last season and then again after dismantling a side in which had a base left by Sheridan the year before

Also let's not forget he had significant success up the road prior to us so all in all surely a decent option for a struggling club

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Hell of a long way up the road :lol:

DA is a bright ambitious young manager who will eventually manage a premiership side in my opinion. For that reason I think he will be with us for at least the medium term, hopefully having achieved a couple of promotions like Luggy. Why take the risk of a hot seat like Wolves, Derby, Leeds etc which are a managerial revolving door, when he could do a Luggy and move straight to a premiership appointment having achieved consistent success with us over several years. Hope I'm right.