Cheltenham Match Thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Cheltenham Match Thread

McQ

May 10, 2005
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":3sof75in said:
HT

We have been the better side and 2 cracking goals.

Our best players have been Blizzard, Bobby, Hartley, Reuben & the excellent Kellet (although he did miss a sitter).

Mellor & O'Connor need to step it up.

Cheltenham look extremely average. They do seem to have about 4 upfront though.

Strong crowd. Good noise from the Devonport before the goal, dead since, we only sing when we're drawing!!! Nothing from the away fans, expected a fair few more as well.

Luke Young the 50/50 guest, torquay not playing?

Job done so far.

Personally I think that Mellor has been excellent, and O'connor his usual effective self.

Reuben has scored but doesn't look happy or fully recovered from injury. Playing in fits and starts, but very effective when he does...just not often.

Cheltenham very poor at the back but not bad up front.

Mar 23, 2008
Looks like we have a team! Very cohesive and good first half with some nice passing and cracking first goal.

Feb 2, 2007
Most complete 45 mins in several years (not including home to Morecombe last year who were too shocking to be considered worthy of comparison).

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Now get that 3rd goal and put this match to bed.

Jul 29, 2010
Retaining my support with a vote of confidence for Sheridan going into the 10 and 15 league game period has clearly worked.

Shrewsbury performance aside it's been pretty much faultless. I claim all the credit :cool:

Keep it up Argyle :scarf:

M

Minigreen

Cobi Budge.":2uqdqo9m said:
Luke Young the 50/50 guest, torquay not playing?

Job done so far.

Torquay away to Aldershot today. Luke currently serving a one match ban for 5 yellow cards.

N

newquaygreen

Deacster":1ckf2tq7 said:
Looks like we have a team! Very cohesive and good first half with some nice passing and cracking first goal.

goes to show it does take time to form a team and out the back of administration even harder

C

Cobi Budge.

Much longer and the the ref will be assaulted by fans and management alike.,

Mellor was forced to go off injured, then the ref made him stand on the touchline for over 5 minutes to rejoin play while Cheltenham battered us, he was ready for the entire 5.

I don't think I've ever seen home park so angry.

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Thanks for the score updates guys. 2-0 and looking good by the sounds of it :scarf:

I keep popping back on for updates as I am spraying fence panels which I thought would be less messy...no way :furious: (although it does say do not spray in windy conditions, which I thought it wasn't, but I guess it is :oops: )

OK...3-0 then :scarf: