Colours at other grounds | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Colours at other grounds

Apr 8, 2014
Last season I went to watch the Haye fight so emailed the club about my mother using my season ticket and got the all clear to do so against Stevenage so I'd be surprised if it has changed this season.

mervyn":1g1ununy said:
My Swedish grandsons wear their argyle scarves to school now it's turned cold, and turn their noses up at at all the Barca, Real, Man U and AC Milan shirts of their mates, when they remind them that they've seen Argyle for real, unlike the teams their friends support.

I wear my various white, black and green Pasoti shirts to school.

Makes no bloody difference at all, particularly when the kids think I used to PLAY for Man United !!!! :facepalm:

Lost in translation somewhere ?

What the hell ?

Keep up the pretence...............................

Keep the Faith :scarf:

TinTin":1mkzhefc said:
mervyn":1mkzhefc said:
My Swedish grandsons wear their argyle scarves to school now it's turned cold, and turn their noses up at at all the Barca, Real, Man U and AC Milan shirts of their mates, when they remind them that they've seen Argyle for real, unlike the teams their friends support.

I wear my various white, black and green Pasoti shirts to school.

Makes no bloody difference at all, particularly when the kids think I used to PLAY for Man United !!!! :facepalm:

Lost in translation somewhere ?

What the hell ?

Keep up the pretence...............................

Keep the Faith :scarf:

A good friend of mine is a maths and games teacher at a well known Devon school, where he manages the school football team. At the time of the England manager vacancy which Hodgson ultimately filled, he wrote to the FA asking them to not include his name on their short-list, and to make certain there was no misunderstanding would they please write to him and confirm he was not being considered. Probably assuming he was just eccentric, the FA duly obliged.

Knowing the nosiness of his pupils he carelessly left the letter on the edge of his desk. Within 24 hours he had become a celebrity having just missed out on the England manager's job. He says that for the next year training was a doddle as they followed every instruction to the letter.