Come on Luton, Exeter and Cheltenham!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Come on Luton, Exeter and Cheltenham!!

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I love these type of happy season threads - we were going to Wembley once we beat Coventry I seem to remember a couple of weeks ago.

I'm feeling a little more confident we can make the play offs and hopefully win the league but there's a long way to go and we still have January transfer window to negotiate along with any injuries to key players which I'm hoping we don't get.

Let's just keep on winning and not worry about anyone else - then we're sure to go up.

COYG :scarf:

p.s. It does make a change to be looking upwards...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's what being a football fan is all about that's for sure.

If you conducted a survey at the beginning of each season to those fans walking up to a ground bathed in sunshine, I reckon 75% plus would be saying play offs and above.

Do the same survey after a home defeat in the dark on cold November Saturday evening and it would be below 20%.

It's good to dream!

Feb 15, 2005
There is only one time we need to be in the top three is after the last game of the season.

P

Paul_Roberts

We're one of only two teams in the division with a double-digit goal difference. That's a hugely encouraging stat because it means our team is performing at both ends of the pitch - as opposed to just having a strong defence or strong attack. We seem to have both - though a few more goals from midfield wouldn't go amiss.

Jul 29, 2010
X Isle":28jly0vp said:
ogwellmike":28jly0vp said:
Sam Barker wrote:
Focus on ourselves and see where the three points, if we get them, leave us on Saturday evening.

Sam, don't be boring! I know all that stuff but let me enjoy being optimistic for a change!

One man's "boring" is another's 'sensible' ;-)

'Our' achilles heel is getting ahead of ourselves and the second we start looking to results we have absolutely no ability to influence, we're doing just that.

If Argyle win every game then (given we have to play them, and they have to play each other) we'll go up. Focus only needs to be on us therefore, our destiny is, as it should be, entirely in our own hands. So why look for, or rely on, favours elsewhere?

Before I go......wot 'ee said Mike ;-)

Stuff what others do, if we don't concentrate on keeping our own house in order then nothing else matters. It really does us no favours getting ahead of ourselves, as a club and as fans.

Your round Lew, that didn't even touch the sides :stout: