Coops the best keeper in the Championship? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Coops the best keeper in the Championship?

Jun 22, 2005
According to the data he is:

Twitter Link

Coops.jpg

Best at preventing goals and stopping crosses, that'll do.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Now he's fit again - we'll probably have to fend off multi million pound bids for Coops in the not too distant future...

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
Now he's fit again - we'll probably have to fend off multi million pound bids for Coops in the not too distant future...
He's only got a year left on his contract I believe. So either he'll be sold this Summer or needs a contract extension.

Reactions: Penmaster
Dec 28, 2023
If the data suggests he’s performing at top level after injury we’ll receive offers.

Clubs that were interested before will see he’s consistent after injury and be back in for him.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
He's only got a year left on his contract I believe. So either he'll be sold this Summer or needs a contract extension.

4 year contract extension please (y)

Sep 6, 2006
I feel the ship may have sailed for big money (£10m+). Is an offer of £5m really worth it if we stay up, as opposed to retaining arguably a top 5 goalkeeper in the league when fully fit? I’m not so sure.
Take the money and spend it on rebuilding the rest of the squad which is clearly necessary whichever Division we are in. Hazard is a perfectly adequate replacement.

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
If he blows away all the competition per those stats, and the same earlier in the season, why are there never any rumours about clubs coming in for him? You'd think they be lining up for his signature. It's all been about MW, and I'd hate to see his stats right now.

Reactions: Tavy Tony