Coops the best keeper in the Championship? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Coops the best keeper in the Championship?

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
Its inevitable that cooper will go..stats show he is the best, 1 year left.on contract so he either re-signs or has to be sold, rather then a year then nothing.
We are near the bottom so our players will be pinched by other clubs. Its how football works sadly.

Will be a loss but we have to accept that.

Reactions: SurreyJanner
May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I don't see him forcing a move, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign a new contract. I think Argyle means more to him than it does to most players with him having been here his whole career. He might wait and see who the new manager is though, and see how things go there. It was pretty clear he wasn't happy under the previous manager and I don't think he'd want to sign away a few more years if a similar appointment is made.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It’s pretty funny that based on those stats Bazunu is pretty much the worst goalkeeper in the entire division, yet he was probably one of the most expensive (£12m) and most talked about. I have never understood what all of the fuss was about with him. I remember seeing him play at Home Park for Portsmouth and thought he looked like a complete liability: constantly standing in crazy-stupid positions and getting caught out with the ball at his feet - a footballing catastrophe waiting to happen!

Oct 19, 2021
I think this reflects what many of us on here think of him - that he has the potential to be a very top keeper, and he’s certainly not back to his best yet. At 24 he’s still quite young for a goalkeeper too so I disagree with those who think his value has decreased significantly because of his two injuries and his age.

Nov 18, 2011
Rumoured to be going to Stoke
Viktor Johansson has been brilliant for a few seasons now, he basically kept Rotherham up last season. He also has a cap for Sweden, he can do much better than Stoke and Argyle (unfortunately).