DA interview on BBC | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

DA interview on BBC

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Emu":qb7c044w said:
Who was the interviewer?
I wondered that too. I also wondered why they didn't show the earlier part of the interview which led to DA responding like that.

G

Greenskin

kernow19":2v7kbfx6 said:
Keepitgreen":2v7kbfx6 said:
Emu":2v7kbfx6 said:
Who was the interviewer?
I wondered that too. I also wondered why they didn't show the earlier part of the interview which led to DA responding like that.

Andy Birkett

Good cricketer and excellent rugby player but not a great reputation as a bloke. Saw him once get a send off from an opposing cricket captain to the effect that he was "nothing but a prize prick",which it would be fair to say was an accurate summary of the esteem in which he was generally held.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Brilliant, just needs to do the same on Radio Devon. The City, Chiefs love in continues....boring.

Mar 23, 2008
I like his approach, backs to the wall and world is against us........lets prove them wrong chaps. I'm sure a tactical approach to galvanise the troops.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Football is all a game of opinions. It always has been.

Some supporters lap up the approach that Derek Adams takes. The way he falls out with other managers. The way he 'takes on' journalists.

Personally it makes me a little uncomfortable. I just don't think it is needed.

Each to their own I guess.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
As long as he backs it up with results then I don't mind how he approaches other managers and the media.

It's all bluster until full time at which point only the winner really has the last laugh.