Davie Nine RIP | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Davie Nine RIP

May 25, 2023
Thank you for the kind messages about my Dad.

He often shared his Pasoti postings with me, and always looked forward to his senior greens meetings. He bought a season ticket last season but was unable to attend any of the games. He kept it though, just in case.

His love of Argyle lives on through his family, and I know he will continue to watch with pride from his Grandstand seat in the sky.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Thank you for the kind messages about my Dad.

He often shared his Pasoti postings with me, and always looked forward to his senior greens meetings. He bought a season ticket last season but was unable to attend any of the games. He kept it though, just in case.

His love of Argyle lives on through his family, and I know he will continue to watch with pride from his Grandstand seat in the sky.
So good of you to post at this difficult time Even Lyndi. I didn't know your Dad personally, only through his posts on Pasoti. I hope some of the messages will help you.
When my Dad died a few years ago, I was advised (by someone on here) to stay behind after my next game and just think of him and us and the times we shared at Home Park. That helped me a lot. So now I pass on the same advice to you.
Take care. LP