Decorating My "Home " Argyle Dressing Room | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Decorating My "Home " Argyle Dressing Room

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
mervyn":38j9b87g said:
On a similar theme I have a very large dead oak in my back garden, and I've been getting advice on converting it to a statue, a wood carving service offered by quite a few companies. I favour Pilgrim Pete Or Tommy Tynan, although I'm not sure if the detail of Tommy's face can be properly replicated. Any other Argyle related suggestions would be most welcome.

Why not have it cut into planks & then you could have a replica dug out :D

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
I've just done a quick calculation and if you have room above your front door a sign saying "123,240 steps start here" will be just about right :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Argyle Nutter":2v8f5nie said:
mervyn":2v8f5nie said:
On a similar theme I have a very large dead oak in my back garden, and I've been getting advice on converting it to a statue, a wood carving service offered by quite a few companies. I favour Pilgrim Pete Or Tommy Tynan, although I'm not sure if the detail of Tommy's face can be properly replicated. Any other Argyle related suggestions would be most welcome.

Talking of planks you could have carved effigies of Swan and Maclean!

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
Green Neil":1jkmzoeb said:
We've just decorated my 6 year old son's bedroom with alternate walls of green then white, Argyle curtains etc. In case the OP is interested, this looks great on one of the white walls http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/121427369312
My lad’s bedroom ever since he went to his first game a day after his fifth birthday (he's now eleven):-

Green & white walls & with Argyle ‘border’ paper, plus…….. Argyle clock, rug, duvet cover (a 360 view inside HP that I’m very jealous of!), pillow covers, Picture frame, curtains, window stickers and Home Park road sign on door……..not to mention the Argyle mug, egg cup, pencil case, pen, ruck sack and of course full kit, hat, scarf, hoody, rain jacket and loads of other tat I can’t remember now.
Now considering he horrified me when he actually asked for a Man United shirt aged four-and-three-quarters I think I’ve done a bloody good job raising the boy :cool:

Ave_IT":53olf54h said:
Green Neil":53olf54h said:
We've just decorated my 6 year old son's bedroom with alternate walls of green then white, Argyle curtains etc. In case the OP is interested, this looks great on one of the white walls http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/121427369312
My lad’s bedroom ever since he went to his first game a day after his fifth birthday (he's now eleven):-

Green & white walls & with Argyle ‘border’ paper, plus…….. Argyle clock, rug, duvet cover (a 360 view inside HP that I’m very jealous of!), pillow covers, Picture frame, curtains, window stickers and Home Park road sign on door……..not to mention the Argyle mug, egg cup, pencil case, pen, ruck sack and of course full kit, hat, scarf, hoody, rain jacket and loads of other tat I can’t remember now.
Now considering he horrified me when he actually asked for a Man United shirt aged four-and-three-quarters I think I’ve done a bloody good job raising the boy :cool:

#topdad!

My proudest photo is me holding my eldest at a few hours old, in front of the 'Argyll' ward sign at Derriford hospital. Never too early to begin indoctrination!

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Not allowed any of my Argyle stuff up in the rest of house so one room will be full of it instead it all being in the loft

Our House is named HOME PARK so fitting I should decorate one room with Argyle in it

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Finally Finished My Argyle "Home" Bedroom

Now complete with The BELIEF HONESTY WINNERS logos from the Home Dressing Room & WE ARE ARGYLE from the players tunnel

Currently having Signed Argyle Shirts framed to complete my masterpiece along With my Wotton 15 signed & framed shirt thanks to PASOTI

Argyle Ambassador :scarf: :thumbs:

S

steveinspain

GreenArmy1984":cbpdmkf3 said:
Finally Finished My Argyle "Home" Bedroom

Now complete with The BELIEF HONESTY WINNERS logos from the Home Dressing Room & WE ARE ARGYLE from the players tunnel

Currently having Signed Argyle Shirts framed to complete my masterpiece along With my Wotton 15 signed & framed shirt thanks to PASOTI

Argyle Ambassador :scarf: :thumbs:

How about a photo, I am going to redecorate my bar argyle green and black after the new year.

IJN":30w8lceg said:
Argyle Nutter":30w8lceg said:
mervyn":30w8lceg said:

Talking of planks you could have carved effigies of Swan and Maclean!

Or a Steve Maclean memorial bench.